shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.65 ct OEC Lily from JbEG

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Meet my little glitter ball from JbEG. She's a 1.65 ct, L, VS2 (EGL) in a Lily setting. She's paired with a "grace" band from BGD (that I haven't removed since the wedding) and an angel eternity band from JbEG (that comes off when the lotion goes on).

This baby has lots of personality. It's hard to describe and I've never seen a diamond quite like her. She kind of looks like a hologram. She is transparent but the fire and sparkle almost look like they are coming from outside the diamond rather than flashes coming from inside. My eyes get distracted by the flashes of color and I have to concentrate a bit to look beyond inside of her. She has a darling little culet that I find so, well, cute. She's a different color everywhere I look at her. Sometimes she's almost white but most of the time she's a very, very faint lemony yellow. On my monitor, the pic on the armrest in the car is the closest to how she appears IRL. She's even lively under the fluorescent tube lights we have at work which is awesome because that's where I spend most of my time.

To me the setting looks both vintage and modern. It's definitely breathtaking and sparkles from every single angle. It feels substantial, yet it's comfortable. It's an eye catcher and makes my stone look so much bigger.

I'm not the best photographer and it's impossible to catch exactly what she looks like but here's a few of my favorites. (sorry for all the pics but I'm in love, love, love!!!) (I don't know why I'm so obsessed with taking pictures in my car but she looks so dazzling in any drive thru)

sam_0311.jpg sam_0271.jpg sam_0354.jpg sam_0404.jpg sam_0396.jpg sam_0362.jpg sam_0367.jpg sam_0384.jpg

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's the love story part where I still get choked up and shed a few tears.

_1009032_-1006.jpg (I insisted on bling in my bouquet) :appl: :appl: :appl:

_1009032_-1046.jpg _1009032_-2156_copy.jpg copy_img_1554.jpg

And here's where we all start living happily ever after... sam_0383.jpg

(oh and a great fire shot I forgot about) sam_0332.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your romantic marriage and romantic ring!! The design reminds me of elegant flower leaves in a modern way. It's stunning :appl: enjoy wearing your beautiful ring.

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
It's amazing :appl: Congrats! And I love your bouquet!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! Congratulations!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring, lovely set and lovely wedding and wedding flowers! I personally love the lily!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely setting and stone. It does really look like a lily. And your wedding photos are beautiful. Congratulations!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring!!!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! And such romantic photos. Congrats!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - the rings, the photos, the whole ball of wax! I hope you continue to love your rings as much as you do now. Congrats and thanks for sharing your pics with us!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! That setting really is perfect with your gorgeous diamond :love: Great pictures and such a nice wedding photo!
Congratulations!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!! It looks great alone and with your bands.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom, SB621 & LLJsmom – My husband has always brought me flowers and it makes me feel special so I thought incorporating flowers into my ring would remind me of how sweet and thoughtful he is.

Ashleigh – My bouquet was standard for the chapel but I upgraded to add the crystals (for only $15). I like the way it turned out too. It wasn’t exactly what I ordered but it was probably better than what I wanted anyway.

Alex T, Laila619, arkieb1 – Thanks! I really appreciate the compliments!

GemFever – I really enjoyed your pics of Audrey.

MissGotRocks – We weren’t really planning to go this big and intricate but she makes my heart sing and I think the setting is classic enough to stand the test of time.

Woofmama – Thanks for the compliments on the pics. I was surprised by how many wedding pics show the bling. We’re both “mature” so I’m glad they concentrated on the pretty stuff instead of my wrinkles.

Sweetpea&babycorn – I enjoyed your Thanksgiving story and I’m glad I’m not alone in getting an upgrade before the wedding! We are lucky girls!

I’d like to add that Grace was a pleasure to work with and her taste is impeccable. It really seems like we got a huge value for our money and she definitely guided me in the right direction every step of the way. This was our first “custom” piece of jewelry and it went exactly as planned and on schedule. I’m glad we used someone with as much experience as Erica and Grace.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Wow! :love: Beautiful wedding set! I like your husbands band too!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gorgeous!!! :love: Looks just beautiful on you, congrats!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. I really love the setting. :love:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It's a beautiful!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1386190926|3567621 said:
Congratulations! It's a beautiful!

Oops, hit post too quickly =p

It's a beautiful ring!
p.s. your wedding pictures are gorgeous tooo :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! I definitely see what you mean about it having both the modern and vintage look at the same time...like if you look at it straight on and see the smooth metal on the inside lip of the petals, it looks ultra sleek but from the side with the curves and the pave it looks very romantic.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Congratulations.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOW did I miss this the first time!!?? It's GORGEOUS.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ame|1452720376|3975595 said:
HOW did I miss this the first time!!?? It's GORGEOUS.

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results