shape
carat
color
clarity

My 0.58 Marquise D/VS2 e-ring!

MqLove

Rough_Rock
I thought my e-ring should finally get the thread it deserves! I've had it for about 6 months, my choice after getting engaged, but was always a bit embarrassed because it was set so high. I like low-set rings, but I wanted a flush fit wedding band, so it had to be somewhat high, but originally it was set about 1.5mm above the setting, and I hated the profile view. I've just had it reset lower, and now it's perfect!

The stats:
0.58 D VS2 Marquise (GIA)
8.83 x 4.39 x 2.59 mm
Table 60%, depth 59.0%, G/VG Polish/Sym
Channel set palladium setting

And my photos really don't do it justice! The diamond is full of life and sparkle, and there is a little bowtie, but it looks dull and dark in photos, whereas it's only just there IRL.

Ring.png

Biscuits.png

Hand shot.JPG

Real life.JPG

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
This is a beautiful ring. Thanks for sharing.
I love to see the marquise rings out there, especially those set north south. This is a beautiful D color and I love the white metal band.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks fantastic on your hand - and bigger than its size - wow - nice! you mentioned the band - do you know what type of band you will be getting?

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful on you! Congrats and enjoy it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!

MqLove

Rough_Rock
Thankyou! I love N-S marquise, I have no idea why, but that's what I've always wanted for my E-ring. I'm from Australia, so large rings aren't seen that often, so I just wanted a nice size to look pretty - I was so surprised that the half carat looked so huge! (This is before getting used to all the amazing rings on PS!)

I love channel set, so at this stage I think the band will be the matching one - essentially the same as the sides of the e-ring.

Also, I forgot to mention, I'm a size 5 3/4.

camillerose

Rough_Rock
I think the marquise is so modern and elegant - looks very sophisticated on you! Well done :)

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
really beautiful ring! thanks for sharing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That will look yummy with a matching band.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MqLove-The ring is beautiful and you wear it well. You have lovely hands. I can't help comparing them to my hands when I was young. (I would give anything to have those hands back!). Your hands have the same clean look mine used to and and even your ring size is similar. (I had to keep changing my engagement ring between a 5 1/4 and a a 6.) I could never have afforded the gorgeous ring you have, but it would have been an ideal of mine once I learned about diamonds. I love D colored stones. I think you made a spectacular choice! Wear it in good health!

Deb/AGBF
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is so very pretty - I just love it, it looks so beautiful on you! :love: And a D colored stone - yum!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, love the setting it is in.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Definitely a beautiful ring and I love that the marquise faces up so large. :appl:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely! :love: Wear it in good health.

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...congratulations!

MqLove

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone for your kind words, it's lovely to be able to share my ring with you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results