shape
carat
color
clarity

Must Have!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my heavens, three of my five favorite breeds of dog in a single picture! Can I have them all? Please!

bostonpugblackfrench.JPG

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Matatora we must be twins!

Those are my favorite breeds of dogs! Although there are only 2 breeds right (Boston Terrier, tan colored Pug, and black colored Pug)?

If you just switch one of the Pugs for a French Bulldog that''d surely be my favorite 3. I love dogs with bat ears!
1.gif

All in all, my favorite is a Boston Terrier though. So spunky, so fun, so strong minded, so thinks-he''s-2-times-as-big-as-he-actually-is! I can''t wait to get mine....it will happen next summer when I''m outta school, hooray!
36.gif

I actually drool/wish for dogs just a tiny bit more than an engagement ring....ok maybe that''s not true...I lust over both equally! Do you ever check our Dogster.com? You can search by breed, etc. all sorts of options and see the cutest dogs!

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
How adorable is this little Frenchie???

Another black frenchie.jpg

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Or this BT? You know what''s nuts....on my computer in my pictures I have one folder for "rings" and one folder for "dogs."
emsmile.gif
Eye candy for 2 different things I want most in the world!!!

BT puppy.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Boston, Pug, French Bulldong!
36.gif
All soo handsome!
30.gif

As you can see I have the worlds most super cute Boston, Ava!
I also love Greater Swiss Mountian Dogs and the Mastiffs...I love dogs who love you!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
ok-- I''ve gone back to look at those pups 4 times in the last 15 min.
face1.gif

ADORABLE

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I know I am so excited! I will be home Sunday and will be able to play with my Ava...
30.gif

Everyone loves Boston Terriers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results