shape
carat
color
clarity

Multiple engagement rings

jrzgrl1119

Shiny_Rock
I've noticed a few people on here that have several engagement/wedding sets. How do you decide what to wear, when to wear? Do you get questions from people about all your rings?

baileydare16

Shiny_Rock
I don’t have multiple rings yet but I’m already planning on ordering a second ring. The ring I’m having made currently is pretty big and I’d like a 5 stone ring that isn’t quite as bulky to wear while traveling or doing things around the house.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I’ve had so many rings over the past 30 years (but never more than 1 at a time)... oops, I take that back... I guess technically they were e-rings to most people (outside of PS lol!) that I wore as “right hand rinds”.
I just felt like one type of person in one type of ring and then another in a different one!
Funny that after all that I now feel like I’ve finally found what is the right thing for me and it’s a classic solitaire... that’s so ironic but I suppose predictable to onlookers.
I’m a total believe in have as many rings that make one happy. There are worse “addictions”! I used to have many right hand rings but I have so many problems with my fingers so now I just have the one diamond ring with the Cliq technology and have consigned all my other rings. I do have quite a number of fine jewelry pendants, bracelets, earrings... the need for bling manifests itself in whatever way it can!!!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I choose based on my mood and what I’m wearing. I like to match metal color to my outfit and other accessories. And sometimes I want to wear a solitaire and sometimes a band. People I work with are used to it. My family not as much so I usually wear the same thing when I see them.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It’s interesting how family gets weird about it.., I’ve had same thing!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
My husband is weird about it too. Sometimes I’ll swap my WG set out for my late grandmothers YG set or a cheap stand in ring, and he looks at me like I’m insane. He doesn’t get it at all. It actually seems to irritate him a bit. :whistle:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one ER but a couple of other rings that I use in its place sometimes depending on what I'm doing or wearing. Sometimes I wear just a band and sonetimes mothing at all. My husband could not care less if I wear a ring or not, although I think he kinda likes how much I cherish the one he gave me. Other people don't really notice, they're all engagement-y type rings I guess and no one I know cares too much about jewelry.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Other people don't really notice, they're all engagement-y type rings I guess and no one I know cares too much about jewelry.

This is my experience too minus a few friends. Most don't notice and most don't care. Which is good with me. I prefer not drawing attention to my bling or anything. I love wearing what I wear for my enjoyment alone.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have quite a few rings that I wear as my e-ring. I change them up almost daily, depending on my mood, my outfit, or where I’m going. Literally no one even notices. I haven’t had one person at work comment on my rings...ever. I think most people just don’t notice or care and that works for me because I’m super shy in person so I would hate the unwanted attention. I wear these babies for me and me alone.

There are a few exceptions of course. My husband, mother, and niece always notice what I’m wearing. My husband because he likes to compliment them and my mother / niece because they like to try them on. :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results