shape
carat
color
clarity

Mrs Box

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are people still buying these or do you go with the cheaper version from ebay/etsy now?

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the most recent Lilac color--- but frankly I was highly disappointed in the quality. Glue was visible (overflowing) in 3 of the seams, and the velvet was crooked.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't ever reconcile the price. I plan to order the etsy ones.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought two in the first round. I don't have a need for more. I think I'm glad I got them before there were issues with quality I've read about not only from ROL.

Q

Queenie60

I feel that the price is too high - I have purchased a few from Julia B on etsy.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I had planned to eventually order, but then heard the quality of materials & workmanship wasn't as good as before. They are such lovely little boxes though! :appl:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them but I am penny wise and pounds foolish. I mean a diamond is okay but a few pound on a box is terrible :wink2:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I have one (Brightstone, the navy color), and I am unlikely to buy more of them. I ordered multiple colors and many of them came with weird seam issues, glue showing, fraying edges, etc. so I returned them and asked if they could send me better versions in a few colors--they were apologetic and re-sent new ones quickly. The only one I could justify keeping was the navy since it looked the best of the second bunch and I love the color.

I might try one of the Etsy versions (Julia B., Weft & Whimsy) since I have read that they are very nice and much better priced. But I mostly keep my jewelry in little cups on my dresser or bathroom drawer, and, FWIW, I have noticed that my box has gotten dusty if left sitting out so I am going to need to keep it in the original box (kind of defeats the purpose of having a pretty box if I have to keep it in another box, y'know?). I mainly wanted one for jewelry photography, so if I want to keep it nice for that, I'll have to baby it.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have always thought they were extremely overpriced (though cute). I would buy something similar off Etsy if I was in the market for a box.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've just been looking at the Julia B ones, they're nice :) I'd only want it for photos though...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results