shape
carat
color
clarity

Mrs Box

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are people still buying these or do you go with the cheaper version from ebay/etsy now?

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the most recent Lilac color--- but frankly I was highly disappointed in the quality. Glue was visible (overflowing) in 3 of the seams, and the velvet was crooked.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought two in the first round. I don't have a need for more. I think I'm glad I got them before there were issues with quality I've read about not only from ROL.

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel that the price is too high - I have purchased a few from Julia B on etsy.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I had planned to eventually order, but then heard the quality of materials & workmanship wasn't as good as before. They are such lovely little boxes though! :appl:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them but I am penny wise and pounds foolish. I mean a diamond is okay but a few pound on a box is terrible :wink2:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I have one (Brightstone, the navy color), and I am unlikely to buy more of them. I ordered multiple colors and many of them came with weird seam issues, glue showing, fraying edges, etc. so I returned them and asked if they could send me better versions in a few colors--they were apologetic and re-sent new ones quickly. The only one I could justify keeping was the navy since it looked the best of the second bunch and I love the color.

I might try one of the Etsy versions (Julia B., Weft & Whimsy) since I have read that they are very nice and much better priced. But I mostly keep my jewelry in little cups on my dresser or bathroom drawer, and, FWIW, I have noticed that my box has gotten dusty if left sitting out so I am going to need to keep it in the original box (kind of defeats the purpose of having a pretty box if I have to keep it in another box, y'know?). I mainly wanted one for jewelry photography, so if I want to keep it nice for that, I'll have to baby it.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have always thought they were extremely overpriced (though cute). I would buy something similar off Etsy if I was in the market for a box.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've just been looking at the Julia B ones, they're nice :) I'd only want it for photos though...

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.