shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother of the Bride/ Mother of the groom gifts

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
I have been going back and fourth on what I could buy . . . ideas?

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions . . . giggle. . . . I doubt my budget is big enough for a solid platinum bangle w/ 18 diamonds.

On the higher end:
I was thinking "diamonds by the yard" but purchased at Brian Gavin ($750)

or maybe a gold bangle w/ something engraved inside . . . . my mom doesn't wear a lot of bracelets so perhaps getting her a lladro figurine.

on the lower end of the price point.
framed picture of the whole family(from a family gathering in June)
a cute coffee mug
a embroidered hanky

a purse(clutch) with a picture inside

I am kind of all over the place on this bz . . . not sure what to get . . . . a heartfelt letter . . . .

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about some jewellery made with pearls? Top end freshwaters like the Freshadama line by Pearl Paradise don't have to break the bank and they have a large range of designs with different size pearls at lots of price points. The pearls are gorgeous too.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For mother of the groom present, we made a picture wall hanging on shutterfly with pics of her and the family, her and FIL and her and DH during their dance.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would opt for pearls too, not a strand, however, perhaps a pair of earrings, a ring or a pendant - my choice would be a pendant in two different types of pearls and/or colour.

There is a pearl to suit all budget, from the very affordable Cultured Freshwater Pearls to Tahitians and South Seas at the other end of the scale.

DK :))

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the framed photo and heartfelt letter ideas.

They may be on the lowest end of the budget range, but they score the highest for me in terms of meaningfulness.

Those are wonderful, personal and thoughtful items that would be forever treasured by the recipients.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results