shape
carat
color
clarity

Mother/daughter diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
I just have to share this wonderful story.

This week a customer called in to buy an A CUT ABOVE for his future fiance. We concluded the transaction and were to ship his package the next day. Early the next morning he called back to ask about getting a matching, but much smaller, diamond for his future fiance's 10 year old daughter. He bought her a .21 ACA which went along with the .82 he had purchased the day before for her mother. The package went out with 2 of everything....I would have just loved to have been there when he presented his heartwarming and thoughtful gifts to both of his special girls!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Lauren523

Rough_Rock
That is the sweetest story! I hope her daughter loves her special ring as much as her mother will!!!!

Lauren
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WHAT an AWESOME idea!

VERY classy guy.....she's a lucky woman!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a sweet idea! I know it can be hard to blend families, it can be difficult for a child to accept a new step-parent. I really like this idea because it reminds everyone involved that it's not just a marriage between two adults. I'm sure it will really help the daughter feel involved in the process. This gesture is so sweet, I am sure he is off on the right foot.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
That is sooooo very sweet and thoughtful of the gentleman. Thinking of both his special girls in such a wonderful way!
love.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehee that is sooo sweet.

I hope I am not the only one who thought..,.wait the mom gets a .82 and the young daughter gets a .21? The daughter is making out like a bandit!
1.gif

I wonder how they plan to set the .21...that's such a cute idea for a pendant though I don't know if I'd want my 10 year old starting out my new marriage SO SPOILED. Makes for lots of spoiling later...I should know, my stepdad spoiled me mercilessly and Greg jokingly curses him daily. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results