shape
carat
color
clarity

Most expensive 2ct ruby online

VividRed

Brilliant_Rock
Just dropping this here

I don’t believe in the healing power of rocks lol, but the AGL report is unmistakable: this is as close to a perfect ruby as one will ever see.

250k seems outrageously overpriced, but is there a better 2ct ruby out there? Who knows…

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Just dropping this here

I don’t believe in the healing power of rocks lol, but the AGL report is unmistakable: this is as close to a perfect ruby as one will ever see.

250k seems outrageously overpriced, but is there a better 2ct ruby out there? Who knows…

Wowzers !

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe I’m just so incredibly picky about rubies, but it looks more like a ThaI ruby than a Burmese one. As we all know, a ruby isn’t always top color simply because it’s Burmese. In this case, I think the size and clarity are more impressive than the color. JMO

It’s still a pretty stone, but I would not pay $250k.

fredflintstone

Brilliant_Rock
Top Rubies fetch these prices.

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
I tried on this ridiculous unheated Burma ruby at the NY antique jewelry show last fall. Definitely over 2 carats and I believe the price was around $150k. Pics do not do this stone justice. The vendor is DeYoung; they have a website but I guess I fail the assignment because they don't seem to list stones online. From the photos, I much prefer the DeYoung ruby.

78FF3E4B-ADE2-484A-85F1-0F1C7A50B3A5.jpeg

8ADCCCB1-8531-4EDA-B1C4-4E28F160BF15.jpeg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried on this ridiculous unheated Burma ruby at the NY antique jewelry show last fall. Definitely over 2 carats and I believe the price was around $150k. Pics do not do this stone justice. The vendor is DeYoung; they have a website but I guess I fail the assignment because they don't seem to list stones online. From the photos, I much prefer the DeYoung ruby.

78FF3E4B-ADE2-484A-85F1-0F1C7A50B3A5.jpeg

8ADCCCB1-8531-4EDA-B1C4-4E28F160BF15.jpeg

What kind of lighting was the first time photo taken?

Too funny that you would list this stone, because I just bought a sapphire from this company! Tiffany is who I purchased from (she may be the owner). Yes, the basis of their operation is vedic astrology, and so they only sell untreated stones (because I guess they're more powerful that way... lol). Anyway, Tiffany, who is really lovely, read me my chart. It was sort of cool! She also allowed me to take home 2 valuable gems on memo (which means I did not pay up front). I returned one and kept the other. So that was really appreciated. They also offer pretty decent discounts, so I'm sure one could grab that ruby for far less than their asking price. She took 20% off one of the stones I viewed (the more valuable one) and 10% off another. That aside, for $250k, you'd have to put a lot of stock in that AGL report! :shock:

VividRed

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe I’m just so incredibly picky about rubies, but it looks more like a ThaI ruby than a Burmese one. As we all know, a ruby isn’t always top color simply because it’s Burmese. In this case, I think the size and clarity are more impressive than the color. JMO

It’s still a pretty stone, but I would not pay $250k.

Oh I would not pay 250k either :D

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a lovely ruby but $250K that’s well over $300K AUD.
Yikes.
And it’s not even very big.
maybe I should be more forgiving of my wee ruby.

VividRed

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a lovely ruby but $250K that’s well over $300K AUD.
Yikes.
And it’s not even very big.
maybe I should be more forgiving of my wee ruby.

I think your wee ruby has more ruby magic than this one :)

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your wee ruby has more ruby magic than this one :)

It’s a shame I can’t send it to AGL, I’d love to know what colour they would grade it.

VividRed

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a shame I can’t send it to AGL, I’d love to know what colour they would grade it.

I bet 3 / 75-80 with LI2 clarity and TQIR of excellent to very good.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results