shape
carat
color
clarity

More Praise for Yvonne Raley at Cecile Raley Designs

SparkleC

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to share my very positive experience working with Yvonne to design my ring. Considering she is a rock star here, I can only echo so much of what has already been said. I fell in love with Yvonne's tourbillon design the moment I saw it. It's elegant and timeless and I knew it was the design for me. I decided to source my stone through Inken and was thrilled when Yvonne agreed to use the stone to create the ring. Their trusted professional relationship was certainly to my advantage!

As I'd never done a "from scratch" project I wasn't sure what to expect. Yvonne provided me with clear and timely communication from start to finish. Because I chose a cushion cut rather than a round, she had to modify her design to accommodate the size and shape of the ring. I'm sure I was a bit annoying with my "check ins" on how it was going. She was always patience and gracious when responding to my questions. As the project moved closer to Christmas, Yvonne was upfront to let me know her engraver was much in demand and had long wait times due to the holidays. Somehow the engraving was completed and the ring was received 2 weeks before Christmas.

The finished product is truly stunning. I'm attaching a few picture so can see for yourself. If you have not yet had the pleasure of working on a project with Yvonne, do it! You won't be disappointed!

YC 1.jpg VC2.jpg VC4.jpg

mayday

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Give us details on the center stone, is it a sapphire? The color is amazing.

SparkleC

Shiny_Rock
@mayday Yes! It's a sapphire. The story of the selection of the stone and creating the design is here:

Thank you for your kind words. I am so in love with the stone and the setting. I can't stop smiling!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! I'm a huge fan of Yvonne's shop and that design is no exception. :love:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
It’s amazing! I love the color, which is not too dark. How about creating a post in Show Me the Bling?

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have seen her in person at a gem show but I have never bought anything from her.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results