shape
carat
color
clarity

more pics from katie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got a couple of slightly better photos of my earrings. I finally decided I just can''t capture how pretty they really are, so you all will just have to take my word for it!
emsmile.gif

kerings.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this one shows some cool sunset colors (but compressing the photo makes it hard to see)

kerings2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh well, enough attempts at earring photos... I took a couple this morning too of my rings. I never take photos of just my ering since I''m always wearing it with my wedding band so I took this one of it alone.

828arrows.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and here''s one of them together with some nice color reflections (I took these in my car)

both828.jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Soooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glow

Rough_Rock
Ohhhh that is a gorgeous set. And what substantial and sparkly earrings, too.
You are a lucky lady!!!!
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Jenn and Glow! I''m loving the earrings. Except when I have to put them on in the mornings and take them off at night. These screw backs REALLY hurt my ears. I can''t wait for the jeweler to get back in town so I can get regular posts and backs! He''s at a graduate gemologist course, getting some new certification or something. But I can go see him next week.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You are just draped in bling, aren''t you?
2.gif
They are all so lovely. I love your collection. I bet you can get the beauty in those earrings if you try harder. We never tire of photos, especially from Katie.
2.gif

Is there anyway the earrings need a breaking in period? What exactly hurts? Had you worn studs previously?

DKS

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey dks--thanks!! The posts hurt b/c they''re so flippin'' thick and they have no point on the end, so when you stick them in the hole, they don''t go in very easily. And when I take them out, I basically have to "unscrew" them out of my ear! Maybe they do need a breaking in period. But I''m hoping it won''t be much of one since I hate screwbacks and want the regular ones asap! But I can deal with these until then.

I have been wearing studs for years, but haven''t had the thick screwbacks in over 2 years.

And I''ll try to get some better photos of them just for you! hee hee
emteeth.gif

Does anyone sleep in their studs? If so, did you have the posts cut shorter so they don''t poke you behind the ear?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sleep in my WF handmade bezel studs, high friction backs. They don''t poke my head. Not that I have ever noticed, anyway.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
ALWAYS love to see pictures - the more the better!!! Your collection is so classic and timeless!!! Enjoy!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
LOVE your sparklies Katie!!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Yum!
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Oh, fantastic.. I love the arrows. What a lucky lady you are to wear these fabulous jewels!
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks ladies. I certainly feel lucky to have these beauties!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings and earrings and beautiful, Katie!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have some very pretty rings and earrings. Enjoy!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
As always, those are gorgeous, Katie! I just absolutely LOVE your rings together! Beauties!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results