shape
carat
color
clarity

More opalescent gems? Yes, please!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
If anyone is still interested in a magical opalescent sapphire, caleb quashen has 2 for sale. No clue about price (am afraid to ask bc I CANNOT buy anything right now haha). But someone needs to buy them!

Screenshot_20210603-084007_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210603-083939_Instagram.jpg

These are gorgeous! I don't mind inclusions at all as long as they aren't surface reaching

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I did ask about the Hex but it had already sold. They replied that the inclusions were not surface reaching and that they would never sell a gem that wouldn't be safe to set and wear as a ring. I had asked about the integrity of the stone and if the inclusions were surface reaching. Price was 775 per carat I believe. Might have been 750. I hope a pricescoper got it and sets it. I would love to see pictures!!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I did ask about the Hex but it had already sold. They replied that the inclusions were not surface reaching and that they would never sell a gem that wouldn't be safe to set and wear as a ring. I had asked about the integrity of the stone and if the inclusions were surface reaching. Price was 775 per carat I believe. Might have been 750. I hope a pricescoper got it and sets it. I would love to see pictures!!!

Wow that’s rather expensive considering the inclusions! Speaks to the popularity of these gems!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I had also asked about the Hex and was quoted $800/ct-I am always a bit curious if the cost of stones/jewelry change for different customers on IG when the prices aren't listed on the posts? Fun stone though, hope it went to a PSer so we can see more pics :)

Last edited:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I wish they would just list the price! That’s a little disturbing that we got different quotes... I do feel with some vendors I just don’t have enough information. At the same time it seems if you wait, then it’s already been sold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results