shape
carat
color
clarity

More on diffusion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Cofor I think you should dig a little deeper into this subject and see what other very respected experts are saying about RJs claims. At this time I have lost all faith in colored stone mag. and RJ. Just my opinion of course.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s my opinion too.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not sure what to think anymore...
34.gif

cofor

Shiny_Rock
Colormyworld, please point me in some direction. I am always interested in all different opinions regarding this matter.
I remember when mr Arem was considered trustworthy. Maybe I have been gone too long from the business..?

Conny

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
James spoke at Tucson this year. Richard Wise''s blog contains a report of the reception of James'' allegations.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been reading a little about it. It''s all very confusing.

cofor

Shiny_Rock
Harriet, I am familiar with the reception his allegations recieved. Anyway I do consider his theory possible. Even if it is just suspicions they have to be investigated.
The obscure parts of the trade (they are there, like it or not) will always work to make bigger profits on the expense of ignorant customers.

I know it will hurt the trade if Robert James proves to be right but that is not a valid reason to ignore the theory. Neither is his personality or way of expressing his allegations. I for sure would, as a customer, put more trust to a trade that discloses or at least investigates allegations of foul play than one that ignores and pretends nothing happened. By this I mean that to not follow up on this will hurt the trade more if it should prove to be the truth and not increase goodwill as it would if scientifically disproved.

If there are considerations about the lack of scientifically acceptable methods used by RJ, trade organisations ought to help out by supplying the available acceptable methods to either prove or disprove this theory.

This is of course just my way of seeing things.

Conny
FGA, HRD DG

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cofor,

I agree with you that the trade owes it to us consumers to investigate allegations. One thing I find strange is that James reportedly refused to work with members of the trade to either verify or dispute his theory. Another strange thing is the abundance of "Paraibas" (and of apparent quality too) at Tucson this year. It could be that they aren''t as rare as claimed or that James'' suspicions are correct. Like Innerkitten said, it''s confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results