shape
carat
color
clarity

More earring choices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my original thread

I came across some other choices when I found the Ruby Lane website from misyu''s post.

Basically, I think I want something a little dangly but no more than 2" long, maybe with pearls, but I feel like my mind could be changed by the perfect pair of earrings that I love
1.gif
I would plan to wear these to fancy events in the future, not just the wedding. I would prefer to spend <$300 but would go up to $500 for the perfect set.

Earrings #1:

basilear111.jpg

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
hey basil-- I just discovered RubyLane, too! It''s a great site, isn''t it? I love pair #2-- you could dress those up or down, and they have such a great classic look. Perfect for wedding gowns and jeans. As much as I love chandelier earrings, I can''t justify spending so much money on them because, in my mind, they are just too trendy. Let me explain that better-- by being so trendy, you can buy them for $10 at the mall. Oy, not sure if I''m getting my point across or not.
2.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
#1 are 9k gold, pearls, and peridot.

#2 are "high carat gold" and pearls.

#3 are pot metal and paste (fakey)

#4 are silver (not sterling) and blue and clear paste

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
I really like the look of #3 but with your dress in my opinion #1 would look elegant.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh I LOVE the idea of #1 with your dress. The green is a nice touch. They are beautiful, and they would look nice with other things too.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I was feeling kind of obsessive today, so I wanted to do a size comparison. Here''s a cheapo pair of earrings that''s about 2.25" long, similar to earrings #1.

IMG_0385ear1.jpg

basil

Brilliant_Rock
And here is a penny, roughly .75", about the size of #2.

Do you think the small button type earrings would be not enough? I''m not wearing much, if any, other jewerly.

IMG_0384ear2.jpg

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 5:54:29 PM
Author: basil
And here is a penny, roughly .75'', about the size of #2.

Do you think the small button type earrings would be not enough? I''m not wearing much, if any, other jewerly.
I think the button earrings would be great if you are wearing your hair up. They will be much more noticeable than the penny, because they''ll be white and sparkly!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results