by diamondseeker2006 » May 27, 2006 Okay, here is where I am on this diamond purchase. I cannot find the exact specs that I want at this time. I obviously can just wait indefinitely until one comes available, although I may risk a price increase in doing so. And in that case, I may as well buy one which has a higher clarity than I need. The smallest one is tempting, but it is really sad to sacrifice size!!! My goal is a G or H, VS1 (no lower), between 1.3-1.45 cts., with a minimum diameter of 7.1mm and ideal being about 7.2 mm. Here are the diamonds that are closest (all are ideal cut AGS0 and fall between 1 and 2 on the HCA). I had tried to eliminate the higher priced ones previously, but I''ve decided to still consider them. #1) 1.27 H VS1 (ACA-new line, I think?), avg. diameter 7.05 mm, price @$8500. (great price, disadvantage: smaller than I wanted!!! and not sure about new line) T 55.2, D 60.7, CA 34.8, PA 40.7 #2) 1.35 H VVS1, 7.10 mm , @$10,600 (disadvantage: paying for 2 clarity grades higher than I need, but it is still less than the next two) T 56, D 61.8, CA 35, PA 40.8 #3) 1.31 G VVS2 (ES-classic), 7.14 mm, @ $11,500 (higher color is good, size is best of these, disadvantage: a little higher clarity, not sure why this one did not make ACA) T 55, D 60.6, CA 34.7, PA 40.8 #4) 1.32 G VVS2 (ACA-classic), 7.09 mm, @ $11,800 T 55, D 61, CA 34.4, PA 40.6 I will attempt to post pictures for each one. I’d appreciate any opinions!