shape
carat
color
clarity

Moms and moms-to-be looking for a stroller - bargains

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I got an email saying a bunch of high-end brands (Stokke, Valvo Baby, Maxi Cosi. Mutsy, Inglesina, Micralite) are on sale at diapers.com for 30% off. Code is STROLLER48 and good for 48h from when the sale started (at least 24h more).

Enjoy!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the heads-up. also, hope you don''t mind me adding another stroller deal to the mix...

the 2009 bugaboo bee is $399 at buy buy baby. it''s not online, only in stores. it retails for $529.

we registered for it and when i went to see what all we needed to purchase to finish up our registry, i noticed the price had gone down on the bee. however, no bugaoo bee strollers seem to be available online. hubs went to the store today to see if we could purchase the 09 model and we could! plus we got 10% off using our registration completion code. i checked around on other sites and it seems that the 09 bee has been pulled from most places and only the 2010 model is available. thing is the 2010 model is now $649!

anyhoo, just a heads-up for anyone that was looking at the bee and doesn''t mind the 09 model.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results