shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissanite or CZ bracelet?

QT_P

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I was hoping you could guide me towards an affordable (~250- 300 USD) moissanite or high quality CZ bracelet. This could be a tennis style bracelet or an adjustable one. I understand that with my budget I can’t ask for a Large CTW and that’s totally fine with me. I just would like it to be elegant as I cannot afford a diamond bracelet.

Thanks !

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve heard good things about Berricle. I’m not sure you could get one that inexpensive from the Chinese companies with Moissanite since they do gold settings. I recently bought a Swarovski CZ Ring and was really impressed with the cut quality of the stones. I’d try to find a bracelet made with the same.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just saying, I found that I didn't really like wearing a tennis bracelet. It banged on my wrist bone a lot, and clanked on desks. If I ever got another tennis bracelet, it would have to be one that's kind of delicate and lacy, and lightweight. I'd choose Moissanite over cz and day, if I had the budget, because cz performance drops the split second it gets any oils or dirt on it. I think Id pick something that's mostly metal with a few accent stones, actually.

QT_P

Rough_Rock
@sd_flp and @AdaBeta27 : I seem to agree; I definitely think moissanite is a better choice
@michellelynn9175: I actually hadn't even thought about swarovski !!

Are there any specific vendors and/or bracelets that you recommend? I genuinely am lost and can't seem to find one from a reputable source.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that Moissanite and gold is better long term. The stones and setting would obviously be more durable. For fun/not everyday wear, I’d go with the Swarovski bracelet from Berricle.

Just my .02. Good luck!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been happy with QVC diamonique line of czs. The settings are usually sturdy and stones well cut. They also do more interesting designs besides the standard line bracelets and their prices under your budget. I would suggest for you to take a look on their site.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve gotten bracelets and necklaces from berricle and it’s nice quality for the price. I use them as travel pieces usually so they don’t get dirty to quickly.

For daily wear I’d go with moissy. I have a moissy pendant I wear daily and it looks great.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results