shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissanite - Lab Diamond group buy

ANiceKaren

Rough_Rock
I need to find a copy of the forum rules but I am participating in a Moissanite/Lab Diamond group buy on another site from Starsgem. I am not organizing this buy but just participating in it for the first time to buy some moissanite stud earrings and some moissanite marquise flower style earrings in 14k for what I think is good pricing. Can I share this group buy here? There are also group buys from other Chinese vendors for other jewelry and I am not really familiar with this but I have seen ones for tennis bracelets. The concept is intriguing.

It will be interesting to see how I like the earrings. I have wanted Moissanite earrings for years but was hesitant to go for it, but this pricing is good and I feel pretty confident since many others have worked with Starsgem, etc. I sometimes lose earrings (not often) but I like the idea of moissanite that feels more special than CZ.

Someday I will get an August Vintage/Distinctive Gem ring.... or maybe not. I have three sons and hope to recommend AV/DG to them when they give significant jewelry gifts!

I think my personal stone philosophy will be inexpensive/well cut stone combined with gorgeous setting. The group buy earrings won't have amazing settings but they're earrings. It's a good start. I can work up to more interesting custom jewelry in the future...

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll add that r/LabGroupSales/ on the new Reddit is the new sub for group buys. (I know nothing about the old Reddit. Never used it.)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know if that's OK or not but I know us fashion jewellery sub-forum ladies would love to see whatever you get when it gets to you if you do order!

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
I’m getting hoops from this order! The price was good, too. Kind of hoping they do a solitaire necklace one before Christmas.

Peary

Shiny_Rock
So interesting, I've never heard of "group buys" and just looked up the sub Reddit. I guess it's sort of like a volume discount for all the buyers if enough people buy that item? Or is it like you design a piece of jewelry you want, post the group buy link, and if people sign up to buy it, the vendor gives you a kick back?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results