shape
carat
color
clarity

Moissanite Bezel Earring Studs Advice Please

1amaN00b

Rough_Rock
Pricescope is definitely going to get me broke but I'm addicted!

I'm interested in getting a pair of 1ct round (each stone) DEF color H&A bezel earring studs in 14k or 18k white gold. I've been reading many threads and trying to see which is the best and cheapest place to order from.

Tianyu quoted me $350/$370 (Emily) - I did hear that their prices have skyrocketed. Is this reasonable pricing?
Provence (Flora) quoted me $250 - Not sure if the person assumed it's 1ct between the 2 stones though
Stargem (Cherry?) - Still waiting for a quote

Which of these 3 companies have the best quality? Please let me know if there are other companies I should reach out to as well. Anything else I should consider in the studs?

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really happy with my tianyu studs. I've been wearing them daily since they came, and don't have any issues. I don't clean them as much as I should, so they definitely get dirty. But diamonds would be the exact same way.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Edit. I think I paid a similar price. 320-350 I think.

jrzgrl1119

Shiny_Rock
I requested a quote from stargem a week ago and I've had no response. I've never worked with Tianyu so I can't attest to their work. I'm very happy with the rings Provence gem has made me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results