shape
carat
color
clarity

MMD Retailers????? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GardenGroveHeina

Rough_Rock
Hi!

My boyfriend & I have decided on going with a HIGH quality man-made diamond for our engagement versus the traditional natural diamond until the economy gets better.

Unfortunately, I just don''t feel comfortable buying someting that''s hundreds (and thousands) of dollars online!
I need to see it for my own eyes! I''ve tried to read up, but I''m afraid I''m getting biased info.

I live in St. Augustine, FL & have tried to find retailers around that carry man-made diamonds but with no luck!

I know that Genesis factory is down in Sarasota, but don''t know of anywhere I can actually see the stones in-person
7.gif

Does anyone know of anywhere in the north & central florida area I can view some in person?
Any suggestions or advice is appreciated! I''m willing to spend a few thousand dollars on this, but want to make sure I''m not getting scammed!!!

Thanks
Meaghan

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Meaghan,

Most of what we do is internet and phone based, though we understand the need to see it in-person. We have a no-hassle 30-day return policy and can usually make arrangements for you to see a diamond in-person, before committing to it.

That being said, most of our diamonds are fancy yellow or blue. Many people looking for white/colorless are confusing man-made diamond with simulants (CZ, moissanite, etc.). Man-made white diamonds are still experimental with very limited availability and prices comparable to mined diamonds.

I hope that helps.

CPF0RY0U

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 4:36:11 PM
Author: EEFranklin
Meaghan,

Most of what we do is internet and phone based, though we understand the need to see it in-person. We have a no-hassle 30-day return policy and can usually make arrangements for you to see a diamond in-person, before committing to it.

That being said, most of our diamonds are fancy yellow or blue. Many people looking for white/colorless are confusing man-made diamond with simulants (CZ, moissanite, etc.). Man-made white diamonds are still experimental with very limited availability and prices comparable to mined diamonds.

I hope that helps.

What about cut? Are your diamonds (or can they be) cut to AGS 000 or GIA Triple Ex quality? Can they be cut as an H&A diamond?

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Our diamonds are cut to the highest standards in Antwerp, though the exact specifications are up to the individual cutter. They are cut for beauty rather than weight, so many have ideal cut standards and some have hearts and arrows, though there is still variation due to the specific characteristics of each stone. We do factor cut into the price for round whites, so a non-ideal is priced accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results