shape
carat
color
clarity

MMD eternity band vendor recommendation

doublegg

Rough_Rock
You’ve all been so helpful in providing info about MMD center stones and vendors providing them. I’m looking for similar recs in finding a quality source for wedding bands or eternity rings with lab grown diamonds only.

the desire for such is a request by the end wearer based on preference moot price. What I’ve found on the big box sites is very close to their mined counterparts. Is it worth the time to find something lab grown when the prices aren’t different?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Melee stones are, as you note, not that different in price between Mined and MMD at the moment - most of the cost of them is in the cutting due to the low(er) costs of small(er) stones.

Do you know what size stones are preferred?

doublegg

Rough_Rock
Melee stones are, as you note, not that different in price between Mined and MMD at the moment - most of the cost of them is in the cutting due to the low(er) costs of small(er) stones.

Do you know what size stones are preferred?

Probably 2-2.5mm

Ada Diamonds CEO

Rough_Rock
Trade
Are you a jeweler looking for programs? one-off ring? seeking loose goods? A consumer?

You can get round melee from a variety of sources, but calibrated layouts of fancy shapes don't really exist yet.

doublegg

Rough_Rock
Are you a jeweler looking for programs? one-off ring? seeking loose goods? A consumer?

You can get round melee from a variety of sources, but calibrated layouts of fancy shapes don't really exist yet.

I am a consumer looking for vendor recs that have rings available for purchase as opposed to having something made - if possible.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a consumer looking for vendor recs that have rings available for purchase as opposed to having something made - if possible.

I'm not that familiar with the different off-the-shelf options but it could be worth a look through the 'List of MMD Vendors' thread that's in this section of the forum.

Check out Whiteflash as well, though, as that will give you some ideas of costs for Mined (and very well cut!) stones in that size - they have a good selection of eternity options :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results