shape
carat
color
clarity

Miss Mica is officially a Champion…

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have two Salukis. Arya, our cream girl, is 5 now. She wasn’t suited to the showring as she hates strangers touching her. Bit tricky if you’re a show dog. Not a “good look” her pulling away as if the dog judge was going to beat her. Shame, she is very pretty. She did like lure coursing though. That’s chasing a plastic bag connected to a wire that zig zags around a big field. Salukis are Middle Eastern hunting dogs, the bags zipping around are to resemble “prey”. Arya did well a few times and then she realised “hey, it comes back to where it started” so she stopped chasing and waited til it came back.
Arya is smart. Mica is…well….dumb. Mica is Arya’s full sister, a year younger,from the “repeat” mating (same mum, same dad dogs). Barely a brain cell between her ears or so it seems. She LOVES people, anyone, everyone. Walk past a car with an open door or boot, Mica wants to get in. Bit embarrassing. So she loved showing. With Covid we had to just sit at home, and now the shows are finally back on, we got her final points for her Championship. Mica is not desexed, she is the Breeders bitch though she lives with us, and was supposed to have puppies this year but again Covid got in the way. So it’s puppies for Mica next year. Then the Breeder will spay her and we’ll get her back to continue her pet life with us. So yay to Mica. C804D928-5F47-4D7E-9AEB-4EDA450BF853.jpeg 93D6DAF6-E27A-44DB-9AB2-0D8E7B27C1AD.jpeg 9B89C4AD-49F2-4BD8-A463-9E23220EE968.jpeg A2DD2A14-9D18-497B-B0DB-CE41D7652E8F.jpeg 806314B6-F39C-43AA-A33D-F51E57432232.jpeg D56F7DEE-C438-4D2C-B70A-BEB25144ABCA.jpeg

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Hounds! Mica's movement is stunning, ,covering the ground in long graceful strides. Arya has such a feminine head, shame she won't show. I bred & showed Standard Poodles for many years. I bred my own Champion

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
Lovely girls! Did you finish Mica yourself or did your Breeder? I’ve had cavaliers, parsons and wheatens who I’ve finished or helped finish. Very fun but hard hobby! They look like twins but such different personalities and colors.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Amazing!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Mica!! My goodness your girls are stunning @Bron357.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Bron357 ! How very exciting! They are both really beautiful dogs!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such graceful dogs. Love that rug too!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Such elegant beauties! Congratulations!!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Love Salukis so much! What a great accomplishment Mica--way to go!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are gorgeous and they look so sweet!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to Mica! Both are gorgeous though :)

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Im.hopeless with dog breads calling everything pale a labrador

But congradulations Mica

Arya has been called everything from a golden retriever cross rescue dog, a Japanese Greyhound (there is the breed called Italian greyhound which is the mini version of whippets and greyhounds) a clipped Samoyed (due to her happy curled over tail) and most often an Afghan. Afghans are also sighthounds but way way fluffier!
Though my absolute favourite was a wee girl telling me it was Falkor (from the kids movie The NeverEnding story) and explaining to her younger sister that you can’t pat dragons. Falkor was a white luck dragon in the story.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arya has been called everything from a golden retriever cross rescue dog, a Japanese Greyhound (there is the breed called Italian greyhound which is the mini version of whippets and greyhounds) a clipped Samoyed (due to her happy curled over tail) and most often an Afghan. Afghans are also sighthounds but way way fluffier!
Though my absolute favourite was a wee girl telling me it was Falkor (from the kids movie The NeverEnding story) and explaining to her younger sister that you can’t pat dragons. Falkor was a white luck dragon in the story.

Our little cat has a happy curled over tail
but it curls to the side over her hip like a scarf

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of your babies are absolutely gorgeous and congrats to Mica! Araya has absolutely beautiful lines.

Lucky gets called "doberman" a lot...lol Gigi gets called all sorts of things including someone asking me if she was a cheetah or a hyena ( seriously?) Gigi now opens doors (including refrigerator and freezer, so I now have to really watch her silly butt.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, they’re both beautiful! My Arya‘s show career ended abruptly when she snarled at the judge for touching her butt. I always wondered if she’d enjoy lure coursing, but she’s not allowed at any AKC events.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Bron357 Congratulations Mica! I’ve loved her face from the first time you put her photo in your avatar. She looks so sweet. I love that she loves everyone..Arya is so beautiful. It‘s a shame she can’t show.
I love the little girl thought she was Falkor! My middle guy loved that movie..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results