shape
carat
color
clarity

Mind clean

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
It is hard to say how it will look in hand, but my thought is that if it were really just the angle of the photography and you have voiced your concern over this detail then they would send you a picture of the ring where it was clear there was no actual difference in size. I for one don't think that it is some inevitability of casting that your ring will have this disparity. As far as the edges, that may be another story. Because of the burden and expense of shipping overseas, I would ask that they correct this issue prior to shipping. If it is truly unfixable, perhaps they will need to scrap it and recast. Maybe mention that you know they have a reputation for high quality custom work and that you certainly wouldn't want them to put their name on something that doesn't meet that standard. Either way, this is a custom project and it seems like it may not be "mind clean" to you--and that's an issue. This is just my opinion, of course, and maybe I'm being unreasonable. If they do not agree to change it prior to shipping, I would make sure that they guaruntee to cover all shipping costs, including the duties or import fees (I'm not all that familiar with overseas shipping) should you be unsatisfied when it arrives. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results