shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael Michaud

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
We bought this necklace in one of the small designer's jewelry store in downtown Toronto. Hand patinaed bronze and pink fresh water pearls. It's designed by Michael Michaud and was inspired by Monet' Water Lilies

water_lilies.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I went for several pieces by him - bought in Boston last summer. These are so wearable. He makes a great argument that typical jewelry materials are indeed a very limited set of choices. It took some effort to put up with the idea of wearing bronze... but gold would never look this way
3.gif

It did not occur to me to look for more online! Thanks
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Valeria, what do you have? Irina spent all morning today browsing the web for Michaud works.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful work...how did you happen upon the piece you bought, Leonid?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
leonid,

I love those pieces!

I'm more likely to wear 'art' jewelry around my neck, as you can see from some of my posts!

Those are gorgeous!

win

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Beautiful work...how did you happen upon the piece you bought, Leonid?
----------------
We just found some of these pieces in a small jewelry shop on Queen street that sell designer jewelry. I spotted it first and Irina liked it too. She's not a diamond kind of gal and prefers inexpensive but unusual or antique jewelry
1.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's another vendor of this beautiful art:
http://16handsgallery.com/16jewelry.html

Leonid, why did you have to go and post this pretty stuff -- I gotta have some of it, can't resist, somebody please stop me -- Pricescope is having a detrimental effect on my future financial security cause I'm starting to spend waaaay too much in the present
11.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 4/17/2004 3:47:48 PM leonid wrote:

Valeria, what do you have? ----------------

Haven't seen the Q soon enough...
I ended up with a set - necklace and earrings in the shape of long willow leaves. Between the sterling and patinated bronze versions the bronze stood out! Then there is a pin looking like a blueberry twig. Ever since, the earrings ended up worn as a pin, since ther were too big compared to what I am used to.

It's nice to see these pieces online, so I don't have to get on another continent to shop for them!

I think Irina might enjoy THIS site if she likes such pieces
1.gif
I sure do!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Matata:
----------------
Leonid, why did you have to go and post this pretty stuff -- I gotta have some of it, can't resist, somebody please stop me
----------------
I have to restrain myself too
9.gif
although I don't wear jewelry but I want to have some of these pieces too
lickout.gif

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
I have a couple of Michael's pieces, and I love them. Thanks for the post, I didn't reaize he made so much! Now I'm in trouble.

As I am drawn to jewlery that has a nature theme, here's a few other sites you might enjoy:

These are bold and beautiful, and reasonablt priced.
http://leafpin.com/

Check out the carving that Tom does! I had him make a ring for me, and it's so beautiful. Plus he was wonderful to work with. Quality! Quality!
http://www.sevenfingers.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results