shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B Paris setting help please

Busybee6778

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I am in search of a setting. I love the look of the Michael B Paris setting but they are so expensive. Does anyone know of a similar setting with a lower price tag?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
What is your budget for the setting?

ERD does a pretty bad incredible version of it.

Busybee6778

Rough_Rock
My budget is around 3,000 give or take some. Could you post a pic or link to the erd ring?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
It was never posted on PS. I saw it in person. I would just contact Chris at ERD and see what they quote you. Somtimes they work with budgets especialy if you do the whole 1 stop shop through them (meaning diamond and setting). I actually liked it better then the Michael B version and I'm extremely picky about my pave.

Busybee6778

Rough_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous! I do not have a diamond yet. But this could still be a possibility. Thanks so much!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Busybee6778|1381148557|3533501 said:
It's absolutely gorgeous! I do not have a diamond yet. But this could still be a possibility. Thanks so much!

Hi Busybee! :wavey:

I love the Michael B Paris setting -- nice choice!! :love: You may want to find the diamond first, though... it's much easier do it this way. :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I answered you on a different thread, but I believe a member here originally had that setting and the appraiser told her it wasn't the highest level workmanship. It is just very bad to pay for brand and not get the best quality setting. I'd truly have either Victor Canera or Steven Kirsch make the ring for you, and it likely will cost a lot less and be a finer quality ring. I have worked with Victor before, and he does outstanding work!

http://www.victorcanera.com/

http://www.stevenkirsch.com/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results