shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's ring designers for a large stone?

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Well I've been looking for hours and still cannot see a men's ring with a large stone. I'm thinking of having a "real" ring made for my zircon. I'm looking for something that will be heavy, and halo'sh. So I'm thinking wider shanks? (is that the word). I have written to Leon Mege, and hope to hear back in a few days. Any other suggestions? I'm willing to spend. Of all the stones I have, or have had this is one I have never stopped wearing. Suggestions on metal color also. I'm leaning toward white.

chieftd

Rough_Rock
Aloha,

I recently had this ring made in Thailand. The center stone is a 3.13 blue Spinel with 16 2.5pt diamonds around. The ring is 18kt yellow gold and weighs 13.2g. It's a nice weight and feels good on my finger. The prices were very reasonable IMO.

Good luck in your search

Regards, Tim in Hawaii (chieftd)

blue_spinel_and_diamond_ring_close_up.jpg

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
I'm looking for something inspired by these rings by Harry Winston:

hwsr.png

hwsr2.jpg

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the "bridge" ring. I think something like that might also help protect the zircon. Obviously it wouldn't be exactly like it.

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
No matter what you are looking to have made, I haven't seen a challenge that hasn't been met with the gentleman who made my ring and will be making my man's ring (also with a large stone) and my next spinel setting...

Lee Krombholz
http://www.krombholzjewelers.com/index.php/all-designers

He is fearless to any challenge presented and worth every penny.

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Sent them an e-mail right away. Thank you so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results