clarity

Meghan has reset her engagement ring

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely both ways.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The sidestones look a bit smaller to me. Could be the angle of the photo though.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good catch @Maisie !

ETA : I'd think that this will be frowned upon by the media and I guess as well HM....

Regarded pretty much nouveau riche in those circles (not MY opinion, but that's what one hears)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are they actually the same stones? The centre looks larger in the second photo, but it could be that the sidestones have changed.....

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The side stones were Princess Diana's. I can't imagine that either Meghan or Harry would want to change them. Maybe they are set at a different angle in the new ring?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's gorgeous either way. And I love the addition of the new eternity ring.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm betting the stones look different because of the new setting being slightly more petite.

Are the new setting and eternity rose gold? They look like a different color than her yellow gold wedding band.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm I wonder why, it's really current with the pave.

Good catch @Maisie !

ETA : I'd think that this will be frowned upon by the media and I guess as well HM....

Regarded pretty much nouveau riche in those circles (not MY opinion, but that's what one hears)

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm I wonder why, it's really current with the pave.
I meant resetting (or *gasp* upgrading).
But now that you mention it :having something that seems rather current is even worse in the eyes of euro high aristocracy lol

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The center stone looks more rectangle to me. Either ring is pretty.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree that the center looks like a different shape and seems bigger. I wonder if it’s a new push present?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It could also just be a stand-in that was similar but a smidge bigger ring size following pregnancy (e.g., due to swelling).

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks far less durable, but maybe she's easy on her rings, or doesn't wear it all the time. You know, like the rest of us here,:P2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks far less durable, but maybe she's easy on her rings, or doesn't wear it all the time. You know, like the rest of us here,:P2
with love in my heart i hope she has someone to do the washing up and the cleaning
i must say i could see how the press could pounce on this and make a mountain out if a mole hill
Royal jewlery has been adapted and changed and remade since royality probably began
if its good enough for Queen Mary - who had the most equizit (excuse spelling) eye for remodeling, its good enough for any other Windsor daughter or bride
Meghan just got to do it a bit quicker that Sophie's recent succesful remodel, but an ER is worn more than a tiara (sigh)

i must say in all honesty i would not understand a remodel if i hadn't found all of you first, because ive never known anyone who upgraded or remodeled their ER other than for arthritis or allergy

but that's what's so wounderful about the internet - one gets exposed to different ideas and customs

i just hope that what ever that ring is, that its strong enough for Princess Diana's side diamonds - for Meghan's sake
just mangine some loose lips at the insurence office ....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results