shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Oliver!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Here is our new little puppy. He belongs to my younger daughter who is 21. She recently moved home from college for the summer. It looks like she will be going to school in St. Louis next year, so she and Oliver will probably live here with us for a while and maybe get an apartment later.

Oliver is 6 weeks old. He is 3/4 Shih Tsu and 1/4 Peekapoo. (3/4 Shih Tsu, 1/8 Pekinese, 1/8 Poodle)

That makes him a Sh'Peekapoo, or a "shit pee poo" for short.
9.gif

We think he's absolutely adorable. She got him yesterday and we just got home from vacation tonight and met him for the first time. Isn't he cute?!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Next to Rosie''s food bowl so you can see how tiny he is:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
He''s not super steady on his feet yet. When he runs, he''s the cutest thing EVER.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhh that is the most adorable puppy!
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a cutie!
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too cute for words! It was great to get a shot of puppy and dish to get a sense of size!

Deb

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Patty,

Is he possessed?
emotion-14.gif
Those red eyes really glow!

LOL....couldn''t resist. He is a cutie!

9.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patty, his is absolutely adorable. What a cutie.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww Patty, look at that super soft sweet puppy fur....so great for snuggling!!! enjoy him while is young....as you know, they grow too fast. Take lots of pictures for us!!!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
AAAWWWWWW!!!! Oliver is just so cute!! I love his adorable pink nose and drop ears. He looks like he has that puppy baby fat on his belly!!! They are so cute at this age. The little breeds always stay puppy like any way!

How big is Rosie? Is she happy to have this little one in the house?
9.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweetie, he is adorable!!! (and I love the name Oliver!)

Give him lots of hugs & kisses from your fellow Psers!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAWWWWWWW Patty, Oliver is gorgeous. Such a cuddly looking fella. He''s cute beyond words. Adorable!

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Aw, he is just gorgeous. Where did you get him from?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think I just got a cavity looking at that sweet, sweet face! WHAT an adorable puppy!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oliver is just too cute for words. All that thick fur, short stubby feet and scrunched up face makes me want to hug him so hard until I squeeze all the air out of him.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Patty, Oliver is just precious!!! Look at that face, OMG I could die he is sooooo cute!!!!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwww....
9.gif
What a cutie! He just makes you want to reach out and fluff that puppy soft fur.....

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thank you all! We are having quite a day here. My daughter, his mama, is working so I am learning how to house train a puppy. Well, I''m TRYING to figure it out.
20.gif
Daughter will have 10 days off work beginning later this week so maybe she can get him under control a bit, lol. I have gotten him to like his crate, though! He liimbs in there and takes little naps.

ursula, My daughter''s friend''s mother had this guy she knew who had the puppies. I think their dogs got together before they got them fixed or sometrhing. There were 3 black/white ones and 3 blond ones in the litter. I really loved the black and white one that we saw a photo of but my daughter wanted a blond one.

Icelady, Rosie is 20 pounds. She''s very happy to have Oliver here. They play together and are so cute. But Oliver bites at Rosie and Rosie jumps back. I think he''s also trying to nurse (or something!) on Rosie. He goes under her and bites up at her belly. Rosie jumps away but her tail is wagging the whole time and she comes back at Oliver.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Awwww... Oliver is super cute, Patty.
And I hope he is a quick learner when it comes top house-training.
1.gif
GL!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oliver is ADORABLE! i can''t wait to get a puppy
1.gif
and he doesn''t help!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patty,

Jennifer5973 would like to post the following but can''t because she is at work:

I love that puppy and want to eat him! It''s driving me crazy I can''t post until I get home.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 5:03:11 PM
Author: cflutist
Patty,

Jennifer5973 would like to post the following but can''t because she is at work:

I love that puppy and want to eat him! It''s driving me crazy I can''t post until I get home.
Dear Jennifer! Haven''t we had discussions about this eating of puppies thing?
2.gif
(Just joking!!!)

Patty, I bet at 6 weeks, Oliver is still trying to nurse. Rosie is probably confused! I am so glad they get along well. You know you won''t be able to separate them once they bond!!!!
4.gif
Oh, I see another pup in your future....
36.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2005 11:32:37 PM
Author:Patty

Oliver is 6 weeks old. He is 3/4 Shih Tsu and 1/4 Peekapoo. (3/4 Shih Tsu, 1/8 Pekinese, 1/8 Poodle)

That makes him a Sh''Peekapoo, or a ''shit pee poo'' for short.
9.gif

That is the cutest ''shit pee poo'' I''ve ever seen, and I''m not one to gush about ''shit pee poos''!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add....I love this puppy''s mix. I''ve had several similar fur children: one maltipoo (1/2 maltese 1/2 poodle), one maltishit (1/2 maltese, 1/2 shih tzu), 2 perisians (himalayan, and one calico). See the similarity? I like them small and hairy!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 5:37:04 PM
Author: icelady

Date: 5/31/2005 5:03:11 PM
Author: cflutist
Patty,

Dear Jennifer! Haven''t we had discussions about this eating of puppies thing?
2.gif
(Just joking!!!)

Patty, I bet at 6 weeks, Oliver is still trying to nurse. Rosie is probably confused! I am so glad they get along well. You know you won''t be able to separate them once they bond!!!!
4.gif
Oh, I see another pup in your future....
36.gif
Icelady, you are sooo right (not about my eating puppies
2.gif
) but when dogs bond, it''s impossible (and heatbreaking) to separate them... Elmo goes nuts if he is separated from Freddy (and Freddy is the older one like Rosie) ... Patty, get in the habit of buying buying TWO bags of dog chow.
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, he is absolutely adorable!!!
30.gif
30.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
what a precious pup you got there patty
1.gif
such a cutie!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS!!!

What a cutie!! And what a lovely name! He is so gorgeous!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone.
35.gif

I''m LOLing at you, Jennifer, passing on the message about you wanting to eat him.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results