shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Kruppy - my soon arriving preloved Leon Emerald <3

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
Hi y'all,

I still cannot believe that this really happened to me and would like to thank this amazing PS community for helping me fulfil my diamond dreams... I have been admiring this threat for ages: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-mege-fat-emerald-cut-ring-from-jbeg.194911/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-mege-fat-emerald-cut-ring-from-jbeg.194911/[/URL] , and since the owner of the ring was so in love with it, it would have never come to my mind, that this gorgeous chubby little emerald would find its way to me... Well it is not here yet - it is sitting in Dave Atlas's office but soon it is coming home.

It was like a sign, I stalked the ring on the internet (and was thinking about having something similar made myself) and when I saw a previously unseen picture or two on a profile (different to PS) I decided to comment to the owner's profile asking whether it is the ring from Grace. Starburst was not planning to sell it actually, but we both felt somehow that it is the magic of the moment and the mystery of crossing our paths and since she owns another gorgeous piece from Grace that she wears all the time, she decided to part from Kruppy.

To describe the specs I will copy them from starburst's post:

1.81 G SI1 emerald cut diamond, completely eye clean
7.74 x 6.74 x 4.12 mm
0.36ctw trapezoid side stones
set in a Leon Mege platinum setting with double claws...

...and add some of her unposted pictures... this diamond might be far from 'perfect' with her huge table and little beauty marks, but she has so much personality and character and the Leon Mege setting is just the perfection as usual. I cannot believe my second preloved PS ring is on its way to me!

Thanks for watching... will post own pictures once the ring is here

thumb__1_.jpg

thumb__17_.jpg

img_13500.jpg

img_13501.jpg

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
Some more pictures :)

img_13503.jpg

img_13504.jpg

img_13505.jpg

thumb__22_.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful emerald. I would want one just like it if I were to buy an emerald. Congratulations!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I recognize that ring! It belonged to another PSer!

Wear it in good health and congrats on buying such a beauty!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's kismet! Beautiful blingy Kruppy!!! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How awesome for you to get your dream ring! I love chubby emerald cuts! Looking forward to seeing your own pics! Tell Starburst we want to see her other ring, too!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Meet Kruppy - my soon arriving preloved Leon Emerald <3

Wow, gorgeous ring and a lovely connection! I love it when rings stay in the PS community :)

And kruppy is a very appropriate name!!

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
Ladies thank you so very much :) @diamondseeker2006 @pearaffair @PintoBean @Resonance.of.life @LLJsmom

I really love this community - it has brought me so much joy (and knowledge) and it is amazing feeling to know there are others who share the passion (madness?) and understand :love:

I cannot wait to get her on my finger. Kruppy was a name chosen by starburst and I think it is a perfect match as well. She got later this amazing ring: http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/sold/2-50ct-cushion-shaped-rose-cut-diamond-halo-ring-gia-h-si1#.WCGe4WNeDVo ... and this album makes me drool: https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/SOLD-Jewels/250ct-Cushion-shaped-Rose-Cut/ ... another stunner.

This lady has serious jewellery taste :) and so does Grace.

_38565.jpg

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, this combination is one of my favorites.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and elegant. :love: Congratulations on a wonderful purchase!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE that emerald :love: I am slightly jealous! :lol:

That Rose cut is just stunning as well - I really was not a fan of them in theory, but some of them posted on here just look shimmery and amazing :sun:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love that EC ring! :love: You are lucky to be the new owner of Kruppy! Congrats to you! :appl:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
You made the right choice!!! It's STUNNING!! The proportions are perfect. I love this ring. So happy for you!!! XO

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS ring!!! Love chubby emeralds, as well! Please post a zillion more pics when you get her!! :love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a fantastic story!!!! I love Kruppy, you are one lucky lady - she was obviously meant to end up with you :naughty:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and congrats!

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Both of those rings are gorgeous. Ya'll are 2 lucky ladies.

Am I right that she named Kruppy after Elizabeth Taylor's monstrosity?

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
@OooShiny I never thought it will be for sale... just took the courage to write starburst when I saw a picture previously unseen (I thought she might work for Grace or something). I even had pics of it in my mobile, I think that broke the ice :)

With rose cuts - they were never my style and most still aren't BUT I have seen some I would resell all my other jewellery for :love: ... so a rose cut is definitely on my wish list (although my budget first needs to recover :bigsmile: That cushion on some pictures really makes my knees weak, and at 2.5 ct and H SI1 it was an amazing price for the ring. I am so happy it is with someone who truly loves it...

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
@Emeraldcutlover thank you so much!!! Your LM is a different league :) but I love the proportions of this ring, that is for sure... I feel very happy to own a second preloved LM PS piece :))) cannot wait for it to arrive. Good luck with your sale, may your ring find its home as well!!!

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
@LawmaLlama yes, she called her based on the Krupp Diamond... it is a much smaller version, therefore Kruppy :) but perfection comes in all sizes. I first did not feel like keeping the name, but it stuck on my head/heart ever since...

and @ all of you - thank you so much for the congratulations, I am happy and feel very lucky, since I am sure if starburst posted the ring for sale officially it would maybe be gone without me having a chance to buy it since many people loved that ring so much... So I feel like it really was destiny :)

img_13518.jpg

img_13519.jpg

thumb__11_.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiamondXXX|1478647103|4095463 said:
@OooShiny I never thought it will be for sale... just took the courage to write starburst when I saw a picture previously unseen (I thought she might work for Grace or something). I even had pics of it in my mobile, I think that broke the ice :)

With rose cuts - they were never my style and most still aren't BUT I have seen some I would resell all my other jewellery for :love: ... so a rose cut is definitely on my wish list (although my budget first needs to recover :bigsmile: That cushion on some pictures really makes my knees weak, and at 2.5 ct and H SI1 it was an amazing price for the ring. I am so happy it is with someone who truly loves it...

I like to think I am a man grounded in science and with a healthy disbelief in any nonsense, but sometimes it does seem like the universe is setting something up without you knowing it until you're meant to :D :lol: I think this is one of those times!

I would love to see some rose cuts in a solely candle-lit room - if they were cut to maximise that sort of light return, they must look lovely after dark :sun:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
I remember this ring! I loved it too!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting Starburst's beautiful rose cut ring! :love: She definitely has great taste in diamond rings! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about it...really beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Vampira

Rough_Rock
It's such perfection, big congratulations to you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always admired this ring. What a beauty!!!
Thank you for sharing your story. The ring seems to be destined to be yours!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kruppy is gorgeous. That rose cut has always amazed me. :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! :love:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!! This is a stunning ring. Can't wait until you get it and can post new pictures!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats on a great find! It is lovely feeling when a dream comes true :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results