shape
carat
color
clarity

measurements

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diagnose

Rough_Rock
I have been offered the following diamond round 2.23cts, G colour, vs1, 8.40x8.42x5.40. will not recieved any other information until friday when i see the stone. Can anyone coment on these figures please are they ok.

cheers

diagnose

Rough_Rock
Please advice would be helpfull

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Hello Authentic,

It will be helpful if you can get all information on the report if one exists. Find out which lab graded it, or if there is no lab report get all info possible from the appraiser.

It will help immensely to know depth %, table % and (1) either crown % and pavilion % OR (2) crown angle and pavilion angle (angles preferred). If the AGS graded the diamond that info will be on the report (certificate). If not, find out if the jeweler can provide a Sarin or Megascope report. It will have those measurements.

Best,

diagnose

Rough_Rock
what would be a fair price for this stone and are measurements ok

cambo

Rough_Rock
Diagnose,

What JohnQuixote is saying is that''s not nearly enough information to determine whether the stone is okay or what a fair price would be. It''s not enough to know that the diamond is a 2.23 G VS1. The price of any given diamond will vary greatly based on other factors such as cut quality. You''ll need to at least provide the measurements that JohnQ suggested before anyone can help you with the information you''re looking for.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Cambo.
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results