shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Round in Cushion Halo

Huggy

Rough_Rock
Hi Pricescope,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. About two years ago, I started my search for the perfect engagement ring for my girlfriend of seven years, and today I finally received the final product.

Starting with the diamond. It became clear after perusing many Pricescope threads that White Flash, A Cut Above diamonds were some of the best diamonds available on the market. Attempting to get the most bang for the buck, I kept an eye out for an H/SI1 diamond between 1.5-1.75ct. After several months of waiting with very specific search requirements, a 1.606ct H/SI1 ACA diamond popped up on the site and I purchased it the same day.

When I received the diamond in the mail, it was exactly what I had hoped for. But, I knew that a diamond as perfect as this one would require a setting that could match its beauty. I had spent many days looking at the top recommended hand forged designers. Victor Canera, Steven Kirsch, Leon Mege, etc. Although, I trust that all of these designers do phenomenal work, none of their designs spoke to me. Once I stumbled across Maytal Hannah's work, it was clear that she was the winner. Attempting to confirm my suspicion that MH would be my girlfriend's favorite designer, I started mentioning to her about this interesting technique that I learned about for diamond setting called "hand-forged." I sneakily slipped in some pictures of the settings from a few of the designers to see if any jumped out to her. Upon seeing MH's round in cushion halo design she expressed, "this one is perfect." For the next few days, she constantly showed me pictures and videos of rings on MH's Instagram page. She eventually stumbled across one video and told me, "this is my dream ring." It was a round in cushion halo, cathedral setting with diamonds along the rim of the halo, prongs, and donut. So, this made my life pretty easy. I reached out to MH and asked if she could replicate the design. She assured me that it would be absolutely no problem at all.

Along the next few weeks, her communication was superb and she checked back in frequently to clarify and double-check about specific aspects about the design that I desired. Today, I received the ring in the mail and it is everything that I could have ever wanted. Now, just have to wait until May 10th to put it on her finger. Please, let me know if you have any questions about the design process. I'd be happy to provide more details about my experience.

MH1.jpeg MH2.jpeg MH3.jpeg MH4.jpeg MH5.jpeg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is exquisite. Best of luck on your engagement and life together.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
That is one really beautiful ring!!!!! You’ve done a great job picking the stone and the ring!!!!!!! Well done!!!! Did she saw her ring??? I bet she’s jumping over happiness when she see this ring!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Looking forward to you coming back with hand shots in a couple of weeks!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm soooo looking forward to seeing hand shots!!! What an exquisite ring!!! Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
You knocked it out of the park! I have no doubt she will love it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might want to make sure she is sitting down when you give this to her, she might get weak in the knees! it is a gorgeous, amazing ring and she will be thrilled!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!! A round diamond in a finely made cushion halo is my favorite combo. She’s going to be thrilled!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfect in every way! I love the design! Maytal did a beautiful job, as usual! Come back with some hand pics after you propose!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! This is perfection. Cannot wait for more pics .....wow!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! You did a phenomenal job with the ring!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring - you have done a wonderful job!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you and your to be fiancé. sounds like Maytal was the perfect choice for you both. Her work is getting a lot of attention these days and that is wonderful. Congratulations!

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! She'll love it!
Wishing the two of you much much happiness for years to come!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Maytals work is so stunning in photos, but even better in person! Well, well worth the effort of getting a custom setting!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring, I can’t wait to hear what she thinks of it! Congratulations! ❤️

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you are such a wonderful partner! You have picked out the absolute best of the best. There is nothing on the market that you could give her that is better than this! Please post an update with her reaction and hand shots :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy this time in your lives!

P

Petalouda

Gorgeous ring, congrats! I’ve said this on several MH threads, there is something whimsical and feminine about her pieces. Wear in good health!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful, your girlfriend will love it!
Maytal made me a cushion border ring for my round ring years ago, I wish I had the diamonds on the side of the halo like yours, it looks great!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks gorgeous on her!! :kiss2: Congrats and enjoy this happy time!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Looks incredible on her! Congrats!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ring is stunning.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks right at home on her hand.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just wow. I have no other words! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Gorgeous combination of a Super Ideal and a designer who knows what she's doing!!!

Kudos to you for creating her dream ring!!!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on this shining creation and the meaning behind it. I hope this ring is worn in much happiness and good health! =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results