shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah is amazing

mm1234

Rough_Rock
Hi Pricescope,

I wanted to take a few moments to highlight the incredible work that Maytal Hannah does. As a typical guy that is clueless about the process of proposing and finding the perfect ring, I found Maytal to be extremely helpful. Maytal's reputation precedes her as my girlfriend told me that she was a huge fan of her work, which is why I originally reached out. I purchased my diamond from the SF Diamond district and had the diamond shipped directly to Maytal in LA. From that point, Maytal was incredibly helpful in helping me narrow down exactly what I was looking for. I had received some tips from my soon-to-be fiance's friends regarding what she wanted, and Maytal helped me decipher their confusing terminology and produced a beautiful handmade ring that I can't wait to use for my proposal.

Maytal was extremely communicative and responsive and provided really great customer service. When I met her in person in LA to pick up the engagement ring, I asked Maytal to make a small adjustment and she did it without any hesitation and turned it around in less than 24 hours. The ring is absolutely stunning and she did an incredible job in getting me exactly what I wanted. I'd highly recommend Maytal to anyone who is looking for a high-quality ring maker on the west coast. Happy to share additional feedback if people have questions.

unnamed 2.jpeg

unnamed.jpeg

Thanks!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely fabulous!!! Maytal does such beautiful work, I'm so happy to see several of her pieces in SMTB. Your gf is going to faint when she sees this!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! What are the specs of the diamond? This is so gorgeous, congrats !

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Well done.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love Maytal's work!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What an amazing ring! Maytal's workmanship is, as ever, flawless.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing your feedback, as well as the pictures of the lovely ring created for your (future) spouse!

If you have the inclination, we are spec nerds around here and would love the details on your center stone and ring. ;-)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Maytal does a beautiful job with pave settings! Congrats on your engagement!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She does such lovely work! I've never heard a complaint about MH! Congrats on your beautiful ring!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, your girlfriend is going to love it! I've worked with maytal a few times and I agree, shes a pleasure to work with.
Would love to see hand shots of the ring on......Congrats!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, enjoy!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pave, and beautiful ring! Happy (future) engagement! Please come back to post hand shots from your fiancée after the happy event!

MGP

Rough_Rock
Hi Pricescope,

I wanted to take a few moments to highlight the incredible work that Maytal Hannah does. As a typical guy that is clueless about the process of proposing and finding the perfect ring, I found Maytal to be extremely helpful. Maytal's reputation precedes her as my girlfriend told me that she was a huge fan of her work, which is why I originally reached out. I purchased my diamond from the SF Diamond district and had the diamond shipped directly to Maytal in LA. From that point, Maytal was incredibly helpful in helping me narrow down exactly what I was looking for. I had received some tips from my soon-to-be fiance's friends regarding what she wanted, and Maytal helped me decipher their confusing terminology and produced a beautiful handmade ring that I can't wait to use for my proposal.

Maytal was extremely communicative and responsive and provided really great customer service. When I met her in person in LA to pick up the engagement ring, I asked Maytal to make a small adjustment and she did it without any hesitation and turned it around in less than 24 hours. The ring is absolutely stunning and she did an incredible job in getting me exactly what I wanted. I'd highly recommend Maytal to anyone who is looking for a high-quality ring maker on the west coast. Happy to share additional feedback if people have questions.

unnamed 2.jpeg

unnamed.jpeg

Thanks!

Hi there! Im considering using Maytal for a remake! Any chance youd be willing to share more pictures of this ring with me?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results