shape
carat
color
clarity

Martin Sheffield @ USA Certed Diamonds

Daniel Fant

Rough_Rock
I was recommended to contact Martin by a close friend of mine who had made a very successful purchase at USA Certed Diamonds. I called Martin and he immediately took the time to go over all the details step by step over the phone. He located an absolutely gorgeous cushion cut diamond for me. It was a 1.54ct. cushion VVS1 Clarity and G Colour. He supplied me with a high resolution 3D video of the diamond and many photos of the diamond.

The diamond is spectacular and my fiancee was shocked at how beautiful and sparkly and full of brilliance that the diamond has. Martin had asked me my approximate budget and he said that he would find the best value and highest quality diamond for the budget that I specified. Martin certainly did. He has the knack of chosing just the right diamond. His prices are the lowest anywhere. I was truly not expecting such an absolutely gorgeous diamond for the budget I had mentioned to him. I would very highly recommend either calling Martin as the phone call to him seems to work the best. Once you speak to him it will usually take a couple of days for him to get back to you. Once you're on his radar screen you will receive the best treatment ever. He let me know where I stood with the purchase every step of the way and I certainly felt very comfortable working with Martin. I am so pleased with his service and wouldn't hesitate recommending him to all my friends.

Daniel Fant

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was recommended to contact Martin by a close friend of mine who had made a very successful purchase at USA Certed Diamonds. I called Martin and he immediately took the time to go over all the details step by step over the phone. He located an absolutely gorgeous cushion cut diamond for me. It was a 1.54ct. cushion VVS1 Clarity and G Colour. He supplied me with a high resolution 3D video of the diamond and many photos of the diamond.

The diamond is spectacular and my fiancee was shocked at how beautiful and sparkly and full of brilliance that the diamond has. Martin had asked me my approximate budget and he said that he would find the best value and highest quality diamond for the budget that I specified. Martin certainly did. He has the knack of chosing just the right diamond. His prices are the lowest anywhere. I was truly not expecting such an absolutely gorgeous diamond for the budget I had mentioned to him. I would very highly recommend either calling Martin as the phone call to him seems to work the best. Once you speak to him it will usually take a couple of days for him to get back to you. Once you're on his radar screen you will receive the best treatment ever. He let me know where I stood with the purchase every step of the way and I certainly felt very comfortable working with Martin. I am so pleased with his service and wouldn't hesitate recommending him to all my friends.

Daniel Fant

Thanks for the feedback, Daniel!

If you are happy to upload some, it would be great to see some pictures :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results