shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquis set east to west?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
oops - been awhile since I''ve posted
emsmile.gif

I know I''ve seen some pictures of marquise diamonds set east-to-west on here before, but I can''t find them back!

My original diamond was a .25 marquise and I''m thinking about having it reset with a pave around it to make it look bigger. I wore it for 15 years before I upgraded, but it will always have a special place in my heart and I want to wear it again. I know I''ve seen some pictures of marquise set east-to-west and if I could find them back, I''d use them for reference.

Help!

Clem

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting and think it would look great for your marquise.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this isn''t set e/w but I love the design and it could easily be flipped sideways. I love the braided look on the shank. YUM.

micropave marquise.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yum again...and more in this thread

ewmarq1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
another...wouldn''t let me attach it to last post for some reason

ewmarq4.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2005 7
6.gif
6.gif
0 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I know this isn''t set e/w but I love the design and it could easily be flipped sideways. I love the braided look on the shank. YUM.

How beautiful is this?!?! OMG!!! I''m in
30.gif

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone - that''s the thread I was looking for! I just hope my little .25 guy looks as great as these 2+ diamonds!
emwink.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/30/2005 8:57:56 AM
Author: clementine
Thanks everyone - that's the thread I was looking for! I just hope my little .25 guy looks as great as these 2+ diamonds!
I can easily imagine a double row of pave around it making a very nice fashion ring... Given the shape that will most likely be custom work though (as any diamond frame, as far as I can tell).

Look what happened to this quarter carat round. I am not saying there needs to be that much construction work, but there's no limit to what a handfull of diamond melee can become, especially if there is a larger piece to build around - as it happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results