shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Turnowski - ERD - FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rudy_24

Rough_Rock
If Mark Turnowski were a diamond, he would be a flawless D color! I say that not as hyperbole but more as a true description of his services.

Before I give a play-by-play of my engagement ring search – I want to thank the pricescope family b/c I have been lurking on these blogs for 5 months now and would have never known about Mark Turnowski unless I read your reviews. His services OUTPERFORMED the reviews, his dedication to his craft and more importantly to his clients, his professionalism and integrity – are so rare in an industry where high markups are the norm and quite frankly opportunities for exploitation are high. I am very skeptical by nature of any “salesmen” and I am a tough bargainer – but despite all that – I can honestly say that I was 100% satisfied with Mark Turnowski. Having met dozens of jewelers over the past month, Mark is the best bar none. If you are looking to buy an engagement ring, do yourself a favor and call Mark. I recommend him without any reservation!

So the deets – I wanted to propose to my girlfriend on Valentine’s Day, and went to New York to check out diamonds from various jewelers. Mark was one of 4 guys I had pre-arranged a meeting with to look at stones. As expected, Mark was very nice, very generous with his time, and very helpful in giving me the 411 on purchasing a diamond (was in his office for over an hour – didn’t feel rushed, etc). Every other jeweler I went to seemed rushed, or seemed like used car-salesmen (sleezy, dishonest, unprofessional, etc – apologizes to those who sell used cars). Anyway, I ended up liking a diamond from another jeweler (who coincidentally did my sister’s ring and thus gave me a great price). I was set on purchasing the ring from him, until I called Mark just to let him know of my decision. Mark was very nice and told me I was getting a great deal – but also said he may have another stone similar to the one I wanted. I didn’t think much of it – but sure enough a couple hours later, Mark called. Not only was it similar but it was larger- cushion cut, 2.25 carats, E color, VS1 – and he gave me a great deal on it. Long story short – I ended up buying the ring from Mark, who worked tirelessly to finish it by Valentine’s Day (even when I was tinkering with modifications to the ring up until the week before). I’m sure I gave Mark an anxiety attack at times (b/c of my back and forth modifications of the ring on such a short timeframe) –but regardless, he never said “no” - was always willing to find a solution, and took a genuine interest in making me completely comfortable with my purchase. Mark also called the day after I proposed to follow-up and to make sure everything went well – which he did not have to do, but speaks larger to how invested he is in his clients - not simply a jeweler who wants only to sell a diamond.

Anyway, I asked her to marry me, she said yes and the rest is history!

Here are pics of the ring

Rudy_24

Rough_Rock
some pics...

my_ring_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results