shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Turnowski/Engagement Rings Direct-His word is platinum

benzygirl

Rough_Rock
My son originally bought a diamond in Florida, and we sent it to Mark, as we had read great reviews on his "Harry Winston" E-rings.
The ring he created was beyond belief beautiful. The 1.5 oval came back to us looking like a 3 carat ring. The pave stones melted like butter into into the diamond. It was more than we ever hoped for.
Just recently my son ordered the matching wedding band. Told Mark to make it the same, but all the way around instead of 7/8th around. When the ring came, his fiance found it a little tight. I asked Mark what size it was, and he said it was 1/8 inch smaller, as that is what he usually does for the wedding band. When I told him I was sorry but it was uncomfortable, he said to send it back and he would remake a brand new one in the same size as the E-ring. No questions, no hassles. Stands behind his work 100%. His word is worth everything. Platinum Plus. Thank you Mark for being a good business man, and a pleasure to deal with. Now I'm told she wants the thin wedding band for each child she has. I hope that means we do A LOT more business. Can't recommend him highly enough. Fabulous work, and a man with integrity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results