shape
carat
color
clarity

Marigold the Moissanite replica

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This is my latest project. It's part of my Christmas gift :D before you watch I had zero to do with that music lol..

specs
Moissanite
7 carat center
OEC center and sides
Color is S-Z really [you can't specify with Moisasnite you just hope they get it right when you show them the inspiration stone to duplicate-and in this case they nailed it for me]
sides are 3 points each
size 7
1920's inspiration
Edwardian

I call her Marigold

mari cad.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh nice! And the music comment lol. Where do you prefer to get your moissy? I’m getting more intrigued by the day.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo it’s lovely!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Got to see these today-hopefully they cast the ring this weekend as well: [again they are obsessed with this background music..I take 0 responsibility lol]

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Marigold is done! We're just waiting on shipping now..

What do you think ps'ers? Other than the table being *slightly smaller* and the color being slightly darker.. it's pretty close. I'm happy with her! Very in fact.

Original inspiration:

Replica:

finish3.jpg finished mari.jpg finished2.jpg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is fabulous! I love your new ring, thank you for sharing so many photos and your inspiration photos.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
What a great idea! How did they get it so exact? Did you just send pics of the original? There’s so many antique rings I love but obvi can’t get them all. This is a great option!!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a great idea! How did they get it so exact? Did you just send pics of the original? There’s so many antique rings I love but obvi can’t get them all. This is a great option!!

Yes, I worked with them through Etsy. I provided all the specs, pics and a video I had. I’m a facet junkie. They were very easy to work with, they always were.

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I worked with them through Etsy. I provided all the specs, pics and a video I had. I’m a facet junkie. They were very easy to work with, they always were.

Nice! Congratulations on such a beautiful piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results