shape
carat
color
clarity

Many precision cut colored stones for sale!

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I got engaged over the summer and now I need funds for an e-ring and other wedding related expenses! I have been collecting like a crazy person over the past year or so and I have decided to let some of my collection go to people that will actually appreciate and/or set these stones. I would be more than happy to provide additional pictures and/or videos of any of the stones listed.

I just thought that I would let everyone know that I have recently updated many of my Loupetroop listings. I lowered all of the prices and I am very open to offers on all of my items.

I am selling a spinel cut by Richard Homer, an untreated violet sapphire purchased from Gary Braun, a spinel pair cut by Barry Bridgestock, a precision cut blue zircon, a precision cut pair of lavender spinels, and a precision cut color change spinel.

Here is a link to my Loupetroop listings: http://loupetroop.com/users/gingercurls

color_change_spinel_1.jpg
4_105.jpg
mismatched.jpg
spinel_unmatched_pair.jpg
sapphire3-1-1.jpg
spinel_pair.jpg

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to update this and say that most stones have been reduced in price.

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Just added a precision cut 1.20 untreated blue sapphire with VVS clarity

ryanquantzsapphire1.jpg

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
The pair of Barry spinels has been sold!

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Just updating this thread to say that all of my listings have been dramatically reduced! Here is the link to all of my LT listings:
https://loupetroop.com/users/gingercurls

I have several pearl pieces listed:
-11-12 mm of undrilled Tahitian pearls bought from pearlparadise.com with strong blue overtones
-2 souffle pearl pendants
-9-10 mm creamy golden round South Sea pearl earrings

Loose stones:
-Peter Torraca lavender/grey spinel asscher
-pair of precision cut lavender spinels
-precision cut purple color change spinel
-precision cut untreated/unheated blue sapphire
-fuchsia spinel cut by Richard Homer
-precision cut blue zircon

I am very open to offers, especially if you would like to purchase multiple items!

sapphire3.jpg sapphire_0.jpg pearls1.jpg img_0944-1-2.jpg southseapearlstuds.jpg 4_105.jpg img_0469_0.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones at great prices! I hope somebody snatches up the concave spinel quickly. I love it but just bought a concave spinel last week or it would be mine. Good luck with your sales. I am sure all your stones will go fast.

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your kind words! I hope that they sell quickly, too. Ideally, I would be able to keep all of them but I have been trying to cut back and sell all of my unloved stones to try and raise extra funds for my upcoming wedding.

IslandBB

Shiny_Rock
gingercurls|1460740216|4019741 said:
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your kind words! I hope that they sell quickly, too. Ideally, I would be able to keep all of them but I have been trying to cut back and sell all of my unloved stones to try and raise extra funds for my upcoming wedding.

Hi:

Is the sapphire still available? It's lovely!

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I was able to snag the gorgeous sapphire for my mom and it is beautiful! Great transaction with gingercurls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi IslandBB,

I received your email and replied. Thanks for your interest!

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
purplesparklies|1461268111|4022150 said:
I was able to snag the gorgeous sapphire for my mom and it is beautiful! Great transaction with gingercurls!

Thank you so much for the kind words, Purplesparklies! I very much appreciate it.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Emailed you!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi I've sent you several emails now following up on my enquiry and I've had no response. Could you please confirm if you've been getting my emails, and if so, please respond.

IslandBB

Shiny_Rock
purplesparklies|1461268111|4022150 said:

Good job! It's gorgeous! Hope she enjoys it!

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! My wedding is now rapidly approaching so this is going to be the last time that I update this thread. I have taken some better pictures of some gemstones and listed new stones for sale. My most recently updated listings include a color shift spinel, a bluish mint tourmaline cut by Gene, a round Mahenge spinel, and a purple garnet from Mozambique. All four of these stones are untreated and have been precision cut. Feel free to take a look at my listings using this link:
https://loupetroop.com/users/gingercurls

1722.jpg tourmaline_halogen.jpg mahengespinelhalogenlight.jpg spinel_window.jpg purplegarnethalogenlight.jpg

rimjaja

Rough_Rock
What green stones do you still have left? You have great taste btw!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gingercurls, I would like to purchase the colour shift spinel! I've emailed you about that one & the Umba garnet too. Could you please let me know if these are available?

Thanks very much :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results