shape
carat
color
clarity

Making the Groom Look Special

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jackieblue

Rough_Rock
It''s easy for the bride to feel special on the big day...she''s the one in the wedding gown! How have you distinguished your groom from the other guys? Some ideas are:
1. Give the groom a different flower
2. The groom wears tails and the other guys don''t
3. The groom wears a vest with his tux and the other guys wear cummerbunds. This is what we are planning so far.
4. Have the groom wear a white tie while the others wear black

I want my groom to look and feel special. So does he. What do you think of #3 above? Any other ideas? He doesn''t seem to want to wear a white tie while the other guys wear black, and he definitely does not want to wear tails.

Tali

Rough_Rock
We are giving the guys slightly different outfits:

All are wearing shawl-collar tuxes. Groom's jacket is 3-button; groomsmen, 1-button. The Groom has a black tradional tie, and a patterned vest, which is difficult to imagine, but it worked at the store. The Groomsmen are wearing black vests, and bowties in the same pattern as the groom's vest. The fabric of the vest is sort-of silvery, kinda like a tapestry material. It'll look nice. (At least I hope so! wedding is less than 3 weeks away!!!!!)
appl.gif

Let me know what you decide!

They may have slightly different flowers, too, but since we're doing them ourselves, who knows what'll happen.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results