shape
carat
color
clarity

Making the best of it....

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My area is "mask mandatory" and I'm going to be ok with it. But while it is mandatory there will be no plain masks for me. This is Day 1. Finally, my antique brooches have a new purpose!! IMG_6985.jpg

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous idea!

Make the best of the situation is what I am all about these days! Have mercy, it's been rough for me. I'm thankful for steady jobs for my husband and myself both, but it sure has been lonely....especially. I work for a school district as an administrative assistant and have been on paid leave but I came on back last week and it has helped me immensely. I could take my retirement now, but the almost 4 months I didn't work tells me I have more years to enjoy being around people! LOL!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would totally do this but I would freak out continually bc I keep misplacing my masks, lol. And I wonder if it is uncomfortable?

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would totally do this but I would freak out continually bc I keep misplacing my masks, lol. And I wonder if it is uncomfortable?

It’s very comfortable. The mask is light and I can’t tell that the brooch is fastened to it. I have a little spot in my car doe my masks. I TRY to keep up with them. I’ll be so happy when we don’t have to wear them!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results