carat
color
clarity

Mahenge Spinel CvB ring interest?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B3D81DFF-725B-462D-85D8-E132E652614A.jpeg

I’m listing this ring here to see if there’s anyone interested before I consign with LAD.
I’ve got my eye on a few other items so it’ll be at a great price for a gorgeous ring ready to wear.
I’d be more than happy to make the transaction via LAD or CvB for both parties assurance.
I’ll place an LT listing with my email contact if there’s interest.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Dayum that’s gorgeous! I may be interested given I have not set my red spinel, and may just repurpose it. Did you have a thread for this pretty? Size?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Dayum that’s gorgeous! I may be interested given I have not set my red spinel, and may just repurpose it. Did you have a thread for this pretty? Size?

It’ll be priced midish teens, I don’t have an appraisal but can provide one if needed.
It sits low on the finger and wears extremely comfortably, size 6+ a tiny smidge and very sizable.

Last edited:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bright ice It’s stunning! I gave hubs ‘the look’ and started my feelers-sales pitch, but he is insistent I get my new diamond set before buying anything else, and he is right (darnit). :(2

Someone will have a smashingly gorgeous ring on their finger when they buy this beauty! Dust for a quick sale!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bright ice It’s stunning! I gave hubs ‘the look’ and started my feelers-sales pitch, but he is insistent I get my new diamond set before buying anything else, and he is right (darnit). :(2

Someone will have a smashingly gorgeous ring on their finger when they buy this beauty! Dust for a quick sale!

@the_mother_thing I’m sorry hubs can be so insistent but I understand
Thank you!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is a stunning, stunning ring... one of my favorites. Out of budget for me but I know someone will scoop this up. Dust for quick sale!

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
B3D81DFF-725B-462D-85D8-E132E652614A.jpeg

I’m listing this ring here to see if there’s anyone interested before I consign with LAD.
I’ve got my eye on a few other items so it’ll be at a great price for a gorgeous ring ready to wear.
I’d be more than happy to make the transaction via LAD or CvB for both parties assurance.
I’ll place an LT listing with my email contact if there’s interest.
Omg I saw this ring in a post a while back and fell in love. I can’t believe you’re selling it! It’s stunning.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m all out of bling budget but DAMN that’s gorgeous!! So jealous of whoever picks up this beauty!

dori2002

Rough_Rock
How can I get in touch with you. Very interested.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap! This is a dream ring and I can't believe you're selling it. :love:
It's well above my budget but I have no doubt someone's going to snap this up quickly.

mercury27

Rough_Rock
Hi, have you sold this or still consider selling? If you are, I’m sorry if you’ve posted the specs already and I’ve missed that. May I get the specs for this?
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results