shape
carat
color
clarity

Maggie Sottero "Vogue" in all white

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clover

Rough_Rock
Hi there! Does anyone have pictures of the Maggie Sottero Vogue gown in all-white? I''ve seen pictures of it in every color available except all-white. I ordered the gown in white for my September 2009 wedding, but not I''m having second thoughts and wishing that I ordered either the ivory or diamond white over light gold. Thanks!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any photos, but I LOVE that gown! I didn''t end up choosing it, but it was one of my top three and I still think about it sometimes
1.gif
I''m sure you will be gorgeous in it!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous gown and I think the colour will be fine. If you are worried though, can you contact the salon and see about changing the order? They might still be alble to to that for a fee I would say?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 7:00:34 AM
Author: bee*
This girls one seems to be all white http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/5301/Maggie-Sottero-Vogue-Size-6.html

Unfortunately, whoever posted that dress got the style wrong. The "Vogue" has a sweetheart neckline and sort of gathered chiffon at the bust, and then a beaded overlay skirt. It''s nothing like what was posted...I had actually gotten all excited about that posting because I love the Vogue and it could have worked for size, and then I clicked on the photo and was like,
33.gif

Clover

Rough_Rock
Octavia, you''re right, that is a different style and I was excited at first too. Bee*, thank you for looking!
1.gif

I thought about asking the bridal shop to call and see if the color can be changed, but it''s definitely too late. I ordered it in early January and it''s scheduled to arrive in mid-May. I''ve already changed the color once from ivory to white. I wish I wasn''t so darn indecisive!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results