shape
carat
color
clarity

Love to hear your experience with different vendors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hi..

Well I decided to price around for my eternity band (since my quote fell through with my original vendor but they still need to get back to me with a new quote).

Instead waiting around, I figured I should call other vendors to see what they would quote me for the same eternity band. I contacted Union Diamond Dimend Scaasi and James Allen and they should have a quote for me on Monday.

I would love to hear of your experiences with them or any other vendor. Please be blunt. I''ve only dealt with one PS vendor in the past so I want to know the reputation of a few more vendors.

Thanks !
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you dealt with Signed Pieces, that''s where I got my eternity bands. Their quality is excellent and so are their prices.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 1:34:14 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Have you dealt with Signed Pieces, that''s where I got my eternity bands. Their quality is excellent and so are their prices.

I haven''t dealt with Signed Pieces. I will look into them now. Thanks again
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 1:37:47 PM
Author: atroop711

35.gif
Actually, the part of the company that sells the eternity bands is called Facets. Signed Pieces is the part of the business that sells second hand and discontinued designer pieces.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/home.cfm

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 1:55:36 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Date: 2/7/2009 1:37:47 PM

Author: atroop711

35.gif

Actually, the part of the company that sells the eternity bands is called Facets. Signed Pieces is the part of the business that sells second hand and discontinued designer pieces.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/home.cfm

Thanks so much for clearing this up. I went to the signed pieces site and I was a bit confused
now I know why

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
WF and Single Stone are awesome to work with. Have you called Wink? I'm working with them on a small project, and Sheila has been very helpful.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:02:43 PM
Author: coatimundi
WF and Single Stone are awesome to work with. Have you called Wink? I''m working with them on a small project, and Sheila has been very helpful.

Thanks..I have not called WINK..I will give a call.
35.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome and good luck! Can''t wait to see your band!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF and Single Stone are awesome to work with. Have you called Wink? I''m working with them on a small project, and Sheila has been very helpful.
Coaties, you might not have seen it but Wink has recently launched his brand new website here -

www.highperformancediamonds.com

He is still reachable through the old website I believe but check out his spiffy new one!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:41:36 PM
Author: Lorelei

Coaties, you might not have seen it but Wink has recently launched his brand new website here -

He is still reachable through the old website I believe but check out his spiffy new one!
30.gif

oh thank you Lorelei!
35.gif

I had not seen it--spiffy indeed!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 2:43:04 PM

30.gif

oh thank you Lorelei!
35.gif

I had not seen it--spiffy indeed!
36.gif
Its great isn''t it??
35.gif
9.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock

30.gif

Thanks Lorelei...I emailed him both at the old site and the new site (just to be sure
36.gif
)

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you ladies! Your recommendations and kind words are greatly appreciated.

Spiffy, now there is a term NOT to be applied to my old site, I am most appreciative to hear that about the new one!

Wink

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently bought a eternity band from Facets. I ended up getting way more than I paid for. I ordered a 2.20 G_H VS band and they sent me a 2.31 F-G vvs-vs
band. The stones were gorgeous but the band was scratchy.Where the prongs met the inside of the ring was sharp not buffed smooth. I sent it back and they
said they could fix it. I havent got it back yet.

There emails to me struck me as curt and a tad grumpy. They werent friendly like other vendors. Getting information was difficult. For instance, I ordered
a ring from signed pieces on monday and by thursday hadnt heard anything from them as to when it was shipped. I expected to have it by then.
I had to call and ask and then they sent it out that day 2 day fed ex. Almost 4 weeks into waiting for my eternity I emailed to ask if they had a estimated
delivery date, and I got a one line email saying it was going out the next day. I would think they would make sure that a ring was smooth and comfortable
before it was sent out. My girlfriends will all want to see and try it on at our next bunco party and that would be the first thing they would notice.

This said, the stones were so beautiful and sparkly. I dont think that part could be beat. The price was excellent. I would have liked the whole experience
to be a little friendlier since between the two rings I dropped about 10,000. But that''s me. I like to enjoy doing business with people.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know Kaleigh bought her ring from Facets too, I would be interested in knowing if others felt scratchy. I think hers was their designer band and I just got
their regular band. Most other bands I have seen photos of, when you look at the inside of the ring you cant see where the prong comes down, it is
graduated and buffed smooth. On mine you could see the ridges of the prong line all the way around.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know Kaleigh bought her ring from Facets too, I would be interested in knowing if others felt scratchy. I think hers was their designer band and I just got
their regular band. Most other bands I have seen photos of, when you look at the inside of the ring you cant see where the prong comes down, it is
graduated and buffed smooth. On mine you could see the ridges of the prong line all the way around.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 7:02:45 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
I recently bought a eternity band from Facets. I ended up getting way more than I paid for. I ordered a 2.20 G_H VS band and they sent me a 2.31 F-G vvs-vs

band. The stones were gorgeous but the band was scratchy.Where the prongs met the inside of the ring was sharp not buffed smooth. I sent it back and they

said they could fix it. I havent got it back yet.

There emails to me struck me as curt and a tad grumpy. They werent friendly like other vendors. Getting information was difficult. For instance, I ordered

a ring from signed pieces on monday and by thursday hadnt heard anything from them as to when it was shipped. I expected to have it by then.

I had to call and ask and then they sent it out that day 2 day fed ex. Almost 4 weeks into waiting for my eternity I emailed to ask if they had a estimated

delivery date, and I got a one line email saying it was going out the next day. I would think they would make sure that a ring was smooth and comfortable

before it was sent out. My girlfriends will all want to see and try it on at our next bunco party and that would be the first thing they would notice.

This said, the stones were so beautiful and sparkly. I dont think that part could be beat. The price was excellent. I would have liked the whole experience

to be a little friendlier since between the two rings I dropped about 10,000. But that''s me. I like to enjoy doing business with people.

Thanks for your honesty. I''m with you..I want the entire process to be enjoyable. I don''t want to deal with any sort of attitudes when I''m planning on spending that much money.

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 7:13:11 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
Interesting. Their emails to me were very `short`.

I asked about the difference between the shared prong and the Raphael design, and I still have NO idea how they are different.

Anyone here care to explain the Raphael range???

Anyway, there are glowing accounts of the end product and the prices are good too I believe.

ps. what is the `designer` brand you refer to within the Facets range?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results