shape
carat
color
clarity

Love Affair Diamonds out of contact

misssoph

Shiny_Rock
Hi. I've been trying to get in contact with Erica from LAD for a while by email without response, and I notice that there is no recent posts on the LAD facebook page. I hope that everything is OK there.
Does anyone know of a better way to contact her?

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I contacted her via email and haven’t had any problem, my guess is that your email is somehow getting caught in a spam filter. Hopefully she will see this!!

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm still here and doing great, Missoph, but I'm not sure about your email - can you resend? I think I'm fairly up to date on things, so it's possible your email didn't make it to my inbox, or perhaps that my reply back to you didn't make it through. If I overlooked it somehow, I'm sorry!

Regarding my FB, in early Oct I switched to a new phone and my IG unlinked from my FB so it no longer automatically cross posts. So my FB has been missing my usual IG posts, because I haven't had time to figure out why the cross posting feature isn't working. I also struggled with transitioning email a little during this time, but I thought I got all caught up, and email has been running smoothly for a few weeks now.

But other than the tech glitch, I'm on email daily and still plugging along, so please resend your email, or send me a new one, I'll be on the lookout for it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results