shape
carat
color
clarity

Love Affair Diamonds downsizing business

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I got the email Erica sent out that she's no longer going to be doing her business full time. It really made me a bit sad- I didn't expect that reaction. I am all for a small woman owned business as well.

I think she has a wonderful eye and I have a custom setting she designed that is beautiful. Her email said she is no longer doing consignments, will not do custom settings unless it is a stone she sells directly, and that new inventory will be at a see as she goes pace.

I really liked working with her. I hope it does not lead to a complete wind down of her shop.

Everyone has opinions(!) but I much preferred working with her to some other vendors and there are some that I don't personally chose to work with anymore. I just hope she doesn't close up for good, because she has a good eye and I think her pricing has been pretty competitive too.

Anyway, that's just my ramble. She's a nice woman that I liked working with and it just made me a little sad.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this makes me sad too! I've only worked with Erica a little bit, but she is really sweet and very genuine and really cares about her customers. In the future I definitely hope I can do a little project with her, and I wish her the best! I hope she is happy with her new job and gets to have more family time -- but like @elizat I really hope she doesn't end up completely closing shop :(

Q

Queenie60

I didn't know about this??? I have always enjoyed working with Erica.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I emailed her after the announcement and wished her well. I had to check to see if her upgrade policy was still in force and it is, so that's a plus. She is a very nice person and I am glad to see her doing something for herself.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I just found out about this--she's so wonderful to work with! Bummer.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s great, I bought my very first ever rose cut diamond from her. It kicked off SUCH an obsession :lol:

Wishing her lots of success in any new ventures.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s selling the rest of her inventory on LT and Etsy just now.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s selling the rest of her inventory on LT and Etsy just now.

Oh no! And I’m too late looks like it’s all already sold out or listings have been removed ::)

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! And I’m too late looks like it’s all already sold out or listings have been removed ::)

Yes, looks like the Etsy store is empty, sadly, but she still has a few things on LT.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results