shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost (?) ring.....

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
About two months ago, I was going to put on my rings on morning and noticed one of my one diamond stacker rings was missing. Looked everywhere for it and figured it had slipped off, never to be found again. Last week, I was cleaning out my great-great grandmother’s old iron wash pot that we use to keep firewood in, and was going to vacuum the dirt out of the bottom and lo and behold, there was my diamond ring laying there in the dirt. I can’t help but wonder HOW it happened. Is there a “haint” in my mother’s house? I wonder.

Missconvy

Rough_Rock
Weird! Do you have any kids or pets in the house that might have carried off a shiny?

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Three dogs but there is no way they'd have bothered it. When I walk in every day I take my jewelry off first thing and, what I have worn that day, I put in a little old Pyrex refrigerator dish and change out what I want to wear that's different the next morning. I have lost weight recently and simply thought it had slipped off. The funny thing is, I have not been near that iron wash pot, with any jewelry...on or off. Besides, MY dogs would have eaten it had it landed anywhere on the floor...I'd have been following them around in the yard for a couple of days if I had known THAT! LOL!!! IMG_0667.jpg

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that you found your ring, and what a mystery!! Your doggies are precious.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! :wavey:I’m just here for the dog pics. :lol: What BEAUTIFUL babies you have! So gorgeous!

I am glad you found your ring though! But under some very strange circumstances.... hmm...

-Never near the iron wash pot
-Dogs didn’t take it
-Dogs would have eaten it
-Always take jewelry off to clean first thing when you walk in

So how did it get in the iron wash pot...

This is like a game of Clue. Who done it?

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello! :wavey:I’m just here for the dog pics. :lol: What BEAUTIFUL babies you have! So gorgeous!

I am glad you found your ring though! But under some very strange circumstances.... hmm...

-Never near the iron wash pot
-Dogs didn’t take it
-Dogs would have eaten it
-Always take jewelry off to clean first thing when you walk in

So how did it get in the iron wash pot...

This is like a game of Clue. Who done it?

Yes it is!!! I was absolutely stunned to see it there. No idea at all. None. Not even a rational excuse.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Yes it is!!! I was absolutely stunned to see it there. No idea at all. None. Not even a rational excuse.

Hmmm I think the PS sleuths should get to the bottom of this!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results