shape
carat
color
clarity

Lose your job or home? Claim your free silver necklace!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VictoriaEremita

Rough_Rock
My local jewelery store, Fox Fine Jewelry (which I can't say enough positive things about!), started this idea and it spurred 45 other jewelry stores to follow suit. So, if you've recently lost your job or have gone through foreclosure you may get a free silver necklace.

http://www.nationaljewelernetwork.com/njn/content_display/independents/market-developments/e3i05341b23a35365d8375fca3ed0982138

Simply bring in your foreclosure or job termination notice to one of these 45 participating jewelry stores. Each store is giving away 100 necklaces.

http://www.foxfinejewelry.com/masterjewelers.php

Here is a quote from Fox Jewelry:
"'We have come together as a group to give back to our communities. So many people have lost their jobs or homes, and can’t afford to give a gift for Valentine’s Day. There are women whose spirits would be lifted by wearing a new, special necklace, but could never buy it for themselves at this time. We want to help. So we are giving away these necklaces.”

Personally, I've met the people at Fox Jewelery and I know this give away comes from the heart. I hope no one on PS has lost a job or a home, but if you have, you deserve a little something for Valentines Day. So find out if you live near one of these generous jewelers and treat yourself.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bet with the way things are these days, the necklaces will be gone within an hour!
7.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
A couple local jewelers in my area were doing the same thing - white gold and diamond pendants, all you had to do was show that you''d lost your house or job. I thought it was really touching.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
A nice gesture.

Though I have to admit that my first though was "I hope they sell them to get a little pocket money."

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I should tell FI about it...
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results