shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L''Oreal collagen mascara

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by radiantquest, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. radiantquest
    Ideal_Rock

by radiantquest » Aug 30, 2009
    Has anyone tried it? It sounds like it would do wonders for my eyelashes, but they all claim that they will and I have tried many and they all seems the same to me.

2. Lynn B
    Ideal_Rock

by Lynn B » Aug 30, 2009
    I am using a tube of it right now.
    It''s OK.
    It does thicken lashes nicely, but it also clumps. I am always getting little dots or beads at the end of my lashes, and THAT is not very attractive!!! [​IMG]

3. fleur-de-lis
    Brilliant_Rock

by fleur-de-lis » Aug 31, 2009
    I received an advance tube a few months back before it had hit the mass market and it''s FANTASTIC for making lashes ridiculously thick and bold. It''s almost like wearing fake strip lashes. I love it for evenings, but if anything it''s a bit much for day. Its strength of extreme thickening can also be its weakness-- like Lynn B wrote, one misplaced swipe and you transform into 80s-icon Tammy Faye Bakker!

4. radiantquest
    Ideal_Rock

by radiantquest » Sep 9, 2009
    Is it difficult to get off? I don''t like using harsh chemicals to remove my eye makeup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.