shape
carat
color
clarity

Loose diamond advise needed (H&A images)

YY430

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello everybody!
Really need your help guys.

I'm buying my first diamond, for a proposal. Looked through lots of them. Stoped at this one (details below) and need some knowledgeable help, with the H&A images in particular. Asked for IS pictures but they only send H&A. What do you think about this stone guys? I will really appreciate your help.
Stone details:
Round, GIA, G, VS1, Cut -- excellent (polish, symmetry -- excellent), fluorescence -- none.

printimages.jsp-2.jpeg

Снимок экрана 2018-03-29 в 1.10.38.png

image.png

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it should be a dynamite sparkler

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you ask to see if they can get an ASET image?

YY430

Rough_Rock
Trade
Can you ask to see if they can get an ASET image?
Asked for both IS and ASET images, but unfortunately they only send me the ones I posted.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A nice stone but not a H&A stone. The G VS1 combo is an ex choice...:clap:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Specs are ok. Not particularly symmetrical and if they are advertising this stone to you as a H&A stone, you may want compare the price of this stone to a true H&A stone from Whiteflash, Brian Gavin Diamonds or the Crafted By Infinity stones at High Performance Diamonds. If they are charging you something on par with WF, BGD or HPD, you’re better off with a stone from one of these three vendors instead.

YY430

Rough_Rock
Trade
Specs are ok. Not particularly symmetrical and if they are advertising this stone to you as a H&A stone, you may want compare the price of this stone to a true H&A stone from Whiteflash, Brian Gavin Diamonds or the Crafted By Infinity stones at High Performance Diamonds. If they are charging you something on par with WF, BGD or HPD, you’re better off with a stone from one of these three vendors instead.
Thank you for your reply. It is not advertised as H&A, I regularly picked it from their stock.
I'm was not sure what to make of these H&A images. From what is said above I guess It is not too bad overall.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
looks promising, the photography set up is not so to show off 8 distinct arrows.
It's not H&A but I'm sure will be beautiful.

It all depends on price.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi YY,

It's potentially a gorgeous diamond, it's not H&A but the cut precision is still good if not top notch, but you should get beauty and sparkle for weeks with this one. If the price is right, a strong contender.:appl:

YY430

Rough_Rock
Trade
I bought the stone. Thank you everyone for giving me the confidence =)2

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought the stone. Thank you everyone for giving me the confidence =)2

Many congratulations and please post the ring when it's all done, we'd love to see it.:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results