shape
carat
color
clarity

Looks to be a fire ball.....any worries on the numbers, just second guessing myself.

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As it is a WF ACA there are no worries about the numbers.

worktoohard

Rough_Rock
Make sure clouds aren’t impacting performance at all.

Ask WF if they see any issues with the feathering causing problems during mounting. I could see some inclusions on the table but I’m sure none of that should be seen by the eye in a VS2. Others could chime in on that.

The small table is a yeeaaahhh! She is a fireball for sure! I also just purchased an ACA that is absolutely beautiful in person with a smaller table! If inclusions are all good and performance not bothered by clouds which I highly doubt being a WF ACA. I would jump on it. You won’t be disappointed!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Numbers look great. Please put this stone on reserve while you decide. Someone may poach it from you if you don't.

Agree about confirming clarity although I don't anticipate issues.

Love the tiny table! :love:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't think I have ever said a ACA - VS2 might not be clean enough . :eek2:

please see this stone in person before buying it. I am sure it looks great from anything over 6 inches from the eye, but that is a LOT of reflection of those white inclusions. It looks like the reflections are making that stone littered with specks. It is possible that it will look like it needs to be cleaned eternally since the spots look like they are everywhere!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
looks good!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the specs! :love:.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results